Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg Anyone who has a current Logan jacket, turn it around and look at all the back stitching and compare them to this jacket. The first jacket from the left is Tom's replica

I will have to check when I get home. I know some of the Logan stitiching is incorrect IE the pocket placement. I want to make a jacket with all the correct pockets and stitching.

that would be cool. I wonder it it would make any difference. Who knows? Maybe not, maybe it would. It would still be cool if someone had one made because no other JAL jacket has those details.

I do wish i had known about this pocket placement before i had my jackets made. There is no way i will get another jacket, i've got three, i think that's enough and JAL's prices aren't cheap as we know. I have to say, i do remember this detail on the original one that i saw, but stupidly, i didn't photograph it. I just thought it was unique to that version. As you can see from this photo. the pockets are closer to the buttons that they are on the standard version. Again, not sure why this detail was left off the pattern.

20140629_173246_zpsbhmpzdnk.jpg

20140629_173238_zpsaxfxhmnw.jpg

Standard JAL
DSC04043.jpg

Last edited:
It seems to be that the extra space on the back, which is about 1.5", is what gets the pockets one inch closer to the front.

I do wish i had known about this pocket placement before i had my jackets made. There is no way i will get another jacket, i've got three, i think that's enough and JAL's prices aren't cheap as we know. I have to say, i do remember this detail on the original one that i saw, but stupidly, i didn't photograph it. I just thought it was unique to that version. As you can see from this photo. the pockets are closer to the buttons that they are on the standard version. Again, not sure why this detail was left off the pattern.

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w149/loverpants_2007/20140629_173246_zpsbhmpzdnk.jpg

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w149/loverpants_2007/20140629_173238_zpsaxfxhmnw.jpg

Standard JAL
http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w149/loverpants_2007/DSC04043.jpg

Whenever I think about this, I get so pissed that I didn't realize that difference in the back until after I had gone to the costume exhibit. It pissed me off that I didn't take any pictures. I was with my girlfriend and I pussied out cause I was afraid they'd kick us out. Even though the guard in the room would often leave the area. I've even gone as far as emailing someone from fox and the costume exhibit's curator at the time and said I would like to just photograph the jacket for an international wardrobe and costume fan page. Lol I'm sick.

I get it. It is a cultural difference. Knives have always been the tools of hunters and frontiersman and petty criminals. You guys left those things a long time ago. It's a historical thing. I love the Brits. Drink a lot of beer, fight using only their fists, and just chill out. My kind of people.

In England the only knives we have are the ones in the kitchen. It's a cultural difference.

*****! With good reason by the looks of it. When it comes to Kitchen Knives i think there are obviously age limits to buying them.

Door, did you get a buyer for your jacket in the end? Annoyingly, from experience, i can tell you that Jonathan A Logan jackets don't seem to have much worth in the second hand market.

Unfortunately, nothing does anymore, especially on eBay. Unless it's something with a very high demand, it isn't even worth listing. I would just keep the Logan jacket and distress the **** out of it. Especially the calf skin, which is stronger. Soft lamb is way to delicate to distress.

*****! With good reason by the looks of it. When it comes to Kitchen Knives i think there are obviously age limits to buying them.

Door, did you get a buyer for your jacket in the end? Annoyingly, from experience, i can tell you that Jonathan A Logan jackets don't seem to have much worth in the second hand market.

Hi, no! I received emails asking questions.
I think its because the Jacket is to expensive.
I have friends who would love to own a FC jacket who are bigger than me but they just can't spend that money on it from JL. They have gone the replica route.

Hey Door, I see you're selling your Logan jacket. It looks really broken in and the sleeves look a lot like the film jacket. Did you do anything specific to get it to look like that? I have seen any Logan jacket like that. The sleeves lay flat and square like they did in the film. Most of the jackets I've seen keep a rounded appearance around the sleeves like biker jackets.

Hi, I haven't been on here in a long time!
Lol I posted a video of me on youtube physically beating up my jacket I litterally went FC on my JAL.
After breaking it in that way I folded it like the film in the front and lapels. And just wet it like JAL recomended and formed it with my hands.
Warmth breaks it in from my hands.
Jal said I had the same build as Pitt when I was fitted. I tried on a linnen version of Pittys FC jacket and it fit but the shoulders were made broader. Pitt wanted the shoulders oversized, thought Id let you guys know my experience.
I dont think I ever mentioned this but when I got fitted for my JAL a boardmember had a Used FC JAL sent to Jonathan to have the sleeves shortened. He let me try it on before he altered it and it fit me like a glove!
And i think the jackets are a bit off because JAL doesnt make the jackets, he hires a guy to craft them from his patterns. Maybe thats why the pockets are different on some peoples jackets? I think JAL works on current big clients and film studios jackets ordered?

Last edited:
Hi, I haven't been on here in a long time!
Lol I posted a video of me on youtube physically beating up my jacket  I litterally went FC on my JAL.
After breaking it in that way I folded it like the film in the front and lapels. And just wet it like JAL recomended and formed it with my hands.
Warmth breaks it in from my hands.
Jal said I had the same build as Pitt when I was fitted. I tried on a linnen version of Pittys FC jacket and it fit but the shoulders were made broader. Pitt wanted the shoulders oversized, thought Id let you guys know my experience.
I dont think I ever mentioned this but when I got fitted for my JAL a boardmember had a Used FC JAL sent to Jonathan to have the sleeves shortened. He let me try it on before he altered it and it fit me like a glove!
And i think the jackets are a bit off because JAL doesnt make the jackets, he hires a guy to craft them from his patterns. Maybe thats why the pockets are different on some peoples jackets? I think JAL works on current big clients and film studios jackets ordered?

Was that Summer 2014? That was my jacket. Was he changing the lining to a red paisley design?

yeah i think the person who had it before me must have put it through the wash, it's my main go to Fight club jacket now. Its perfect. I just have short little arms, so i had to have to slightly altered. Fits perfectly now though.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back