I think these are Op522

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 262
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 131
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg So the guy who makes the black sugar tanks is now offering custom made faux fur durden coats. It's pretty good. It should be thinner and not as puffy at the collar but he's done a good job. Even got the lining down.

- - - Updated - - -

He's currently selling the one he's wearing in the pic at a lower cost than the custom orders he'll be selling later.

Don't know how many of you will be interested, but I thought I'd link to it anyway.

ASOS have some Durden-esque trousers in at the moment, similar to the Postal Pants. You can see them here: http://www.asos.com/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=5302366&CTAref=Saved+Items+Page

The band down the side is wider, and the trousers are grey, but other than that they are a good alternative for anyone looking to cosplay. Be warned though, the actual trousers are cropped, but if you order a leg size 2 inches longer than your usual length, you are golden. Mine arrived today and they're pretty decent!

Any Hodgman owners out there have dry brittle rubber on the toe cap of their boots? MIne are a little hard and if pressed down on, will most likely crack and split. Also along the sides too.
I have a brand new pair of size 10 which are good and soft, but my size 9's were used once for actual wading by the seller I bought them from and it seems to have dried out the rubber.
Anyone know of any tricks to soften old rubber?

MerryCmas, wanted to wait till I finished the shirt, but I have a bad cold, and don't have enough of the photos on the back to complete it...I ned to get more markers later on, and still attempt it anyway. Unfortunately, this shirt is a bit small, (yea I know just like all of the others, why in the world did I do that?):unsure Anyway thought I'd share...IMG_0125.jpgIMG_0127.jpgIMG_0131.jpg

Nice! Did you re-sole them yourself? Im still trying to find someone to do my Hodgmans with out raping my wallet. One guy wants $125 and another wants $75, but he want me to remove the felt myself. Lazy *******!
I have 3 pairs so I might attempt to do it myself.

Those Gucci's look like they would be much more comfortable with those treads.

$50 sounds fair. More of what Im looking for to pay. I'd even go $100, but it seems to be a lot just to glue a pair of thin rubber soles thats worth about $15 to a boot. Especially if you bring the boot with the original sole removed ready to go. It can't be too labour intensive to scuff up the bottom, apply glue and clamp over night.
Im still trying to remove the felt sole on a pair of mine. They really put them on well because they just don't want to peel off. Even with a heat gun.
I think I'll take a boot to work tommorow and try to use a grinder to remove it.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back