Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

Anyone have a blu ray ripper that can nab a couple of images for me? I just needed a couple
of images when Tyler picks up marla. Like when he is first coming up the stairs,
standing by The ***** on marlas, when he leaves marla's room before he dances.
And the shot where right before he cracks the egg that shows the full pink
shirt?

Would be greatly appreciated

Hello. AJRand I am told you are the go to guy for all things Fight Club. Your collection is very impressive and I was hoping you could help me with something. I recently after years of searching, aquiered I brand new pair of vintage Hodgman Lakestream boots. Same pair that Tyler wears. However, I had no idea that these boots had felt soles! Unless you are on carpet, it's almost impossible to walk in them without slipping. My question for you is, do you happen to know what was done to the screen worn pair to make them functional? Were the felt soles simply removed? Or were they completely resoled?

Hello. AJRand I am told you are the go to guy for all things Fight Club. Your collection is very impressive and I was hoping you could help me with something. I recently after years of searching, aquiered I brand new pair of vintage Hodgman Lakestream boots. Same pair that Tyler wears. However, I had no idea that these boots had felt soles! Unless you are on carpet, it's almost impossible to walk in them without slipping. My question for you is, do you happen to know what was done to the screen worn pair to make them functional? Were the felt soles simply removed? Or were they completely resoled?

Honestly, I have worn my Hodgmans with the felt soles just fine even on my wood floors in the house. You could take them to a cobbler and have them redo the bottoms I know a few members have done that.

In all honesty, I think they did not change the bottoms. Take a look at this photo, looks like felt to me. cess_brad_09_v.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

One more photo to add, once again looks like felt.

hpdgman.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

And being an actor too I have to say it wouldn't be hard to film something like that. They do 100's of different takes so he could have been on ice and eventually they would have gotten the right take.

Honestly, I have worn my Hodgmans with the felt soles just fine even on my wood floors in the house. You could take them to a cobbler and have them redo the bottoms I know a few members have done that.

In all honesty, I think they did not change the bottoms. Take a look at this photo, looks like felt to me.View attachment 477067

- - - Updated - - -

One more photo to add, once again looks like felt.

View attachment 477069

- - - Updated - - -

And being an actor too I have to say it wouldn't be hard to film something like that. They do 100's of different takes so he could have been on ice and eventually they would have gotten the right take.

Thank you! I never looked that closely and you are correct. They do appear to still have the felt bottoms. It's just hard to tell because Tyler's are clearly dirty, making the bottoms look as dark as the rest of the boots.

AJ have you purchased the Max Caddy track pants? I actually have both pairs. The new version is almost spot on! Was thinking of doing some comparison shots and posting them.

Thank you! I never looked that closely and you are correct. They do appear to still have the felt bottoms. It's just hard to tell because Tyler's are clearly dirty, making the bottoms look as dark as the rest of the boots.

AJ have you purchased the Max Caddy track pants? I actually have both pairs. The new version is almost spot on! Was thinking of doing some comparison shots and posting them.

Yes I have bought 2 pairs of the new one. They are currently in transit through the mail. Should get them Saturday.

I got my felt soles removed and got normal soles installed on it. If you look back a few pages you can find photos of mine

Well guys I just got the new Max Cady track pants in ... and HOLY CRAP these are a night and day improvement. I own both the version 1.0 that came out last year and the new one released a few days... and WOW these are screen accurate. It has the zipper, the stitching, same material it looks like, everything!!!!

If you do not have these yet I suggest you buy them ASAP it is that good of a product.

Is this shirt Silk or Satin? To be honest it looks like a Ladies shirt.Brad-Pitt-thumb.jpg

If you click on it and enlarge the pic, it looks Silky

It is a thin stretchy fabric. Could be a girls shirt or just a very small men's shirt. All the t shirts he wore can be considered xs men's, small men's, and some of them even looked like boys shirts. The toullouse lautrek shirt looked like a ladies shirt and the motocross shirt looked like boys size. Brad Pitt was really small in that film. Like 155-160 max

Does anyone know a website where you can buy US PS pants? I am trying to get a pair like the movie in size 34 waist by 33 inseam

I think the movie ones were vintage. I think I've only seen one like them and they were older

These were the movie ones, they look like normal usps pants to me?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    277.1 KB · Views: 89
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 88
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    534.2 KB · Views: 88
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 86
When you look at the tag and labeling inside I think they're vintage. I saw a pair in etsy not so long ago and I'm pretty sure they were vintage. Tom that jacket rocks

Since Tom's jacket looks a lot like lambskin, like Aj's and others on here, I wonder if their jacket will look like his after 20yrs

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back