Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

Ah, oh well.
Gotta find a company that will make them for all of us.

Those are Nice but the originals seemed thicker than reg wind pants.
And they had stitching across the legs on the thigh and shins.
And they were more form fitting, the zippers were on the inside of the ankles.

You lucked out finding those.

Last edited:
Yup. That is all correct. To have the screen used pants replicated will be difficult and probably cost a pretty penny. I don't think that material is cheap. The form fitting part is probably due to them being a smaller size.

You're absolutely right iamjwpc. Good eye! image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg That maxcady site used to sell them

I'm willing to bet money that the xmart jacket is made in calf leather. I have been observing and studying different leather clothing for over a decade and I'm willing to make a guess that it's calf. I've never seen any lamb or cow leather with that texture and wrinkling

Man I wish those were still for sale. As for the Xmart jacket, isn't he suppose to go to JAL at the end of the month?

By the way I been saying a while I was gonna post something. I am taking pics now to share.

Ok guys, how about 2 MINT condition OP 523 1998 with same color lenses as used on screen. Red and in one they used the tangerine. Not sure how many exist but they are pretty rare.

r5.jpgr4.jpgr3.jpgr2.jpgr1.jpg

Dan, are the ones you bought from maxcady? They look pretty similar from what I can tell.

Also, by the way, I sent you a PM about some boots we were talking about a few months back. If you still have them, I am interested.

They are the pants from maxcady, but I didn't purchase them there. I just the email about the redwing boots. Sorry man, I returned those because I couldn't get a buyer for them. My maxcady pants were shipped today. They are in a size large, but the seller says they fit like a medium. They come from a Japanese site. If the size or fit doesn't work for me I'll put them up for sale

They are the pants from maxcady, but I didn't purchase them there. I just the email about the redwing boots. Sorry man, I returned those because I couldn't get a buyer for them. My maxcady pants were shipped today. They are in a size large, but the seller says they fit like a medium. They come from a Japanese site. If the size or fit doesn't work for me I'll put them up for sale

Oh no worries about the boots, I don't blame you! It was a shot in the dark anyway. I don't know where you got them from, but do you think there's any chance I can contact the seller you returned them to? If not, no worries but I figure it's worth a shot. My size is hard to come by haha. I found one pair, but I think they may be slightly big. I realized that my sizing has been off for a bit which is why I turned you down the first time. Looks like from what I can figure that these boots run a bit large.

As for the pants, they look great to me. I'm not sure what they are missing, if anything, for screen-accuracy, but they are close enough for me. It's really hard to find any track pants that are remotely similar! All the Adidas ones have their logo on it which I'm not a fan of. I'm going to try to get my hands on some maxcady ones – think I have a plan. :D

Yea that's what I was thinking. Maybe some emails will get them to produce then again. That site is pretty cool. They sell the fc jacket in cow, calf, and sheep. I think they mean lamb.

Were all part of Project Mayhem :)))

The more people seeing us with our TD wear the more people will want to know about Fight Club. Its such an important movie for people to see now a days.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back