Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

Those pants, id wear em everyday! Did anyone catch if allwaysunny got rid of his motox shirt at some point, or did it run it's allotted time on the auction site?

I wonder how many of the film's costume pieces are at fox studios and how many are with private collectors. It's my understanding that some of the fc costumes were in a London museum before being going on tour with the Hollywood costumes exhibit. So I'm wondering if most of these costumes have already been sold to museums not located in Hollywood. When that dude had a pic taken wearing the jacket and pink abstract shirt, the costume was still at fox studios. I talk out my ass a lot and get quite a few things wrong, but I don't really remember any other film, having their costumes be such an impact on so many people and on pop culture. And I don't mean all costumes, I mean the fact that fc's costumes are actual vintage pieces. Just shirts, jackets, sunglasses, pants and shoes. Everyone has their own favorite pieces.

Last edited:
One thing I know for sure is that the same Hollywood exhibit that was in London and has now come to Phoenix. After this exhibit closes, the FC pieces will go back to the Fox studio archives.

image.jpg If you guys see how the stitching around the collar is thick and swollen, that is caused by washing the leather. I'm almost sure that the shine you see is caused by the painting, unless the jacket's shine did not dull out after it was wet.

image.jpg

I remember Soulnertia or someone had some high quality caps from this bus scene? Can someone reshare them? We are doing Fight Club for Comic Con and these caps really help me copy his hair style. Could someone re share them?

Aj, just get a razor cut and let the back and lower part of the back long. The sides short and the top about two and a half inches long. Lol pitt has a lot of hair man. If you want to replicate his exact hairline then get a wig, cause the guy has Samson's hair genes.

thanks guys for the quick reply.

AJ ill be at SDCC with Marla

I will be at the phoenix one

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg
Aj, just get a razor cut and let the back and lower part of the back long. The sides short and the top about two and a half inches long. Lol pitt has a lot of hair man. If you want to replicate his exact hairline then get a wig, cause the guy has Samson's hair genes.

I have done the hair before I dont need a wig or anything. I just need to see the pics. Here I attached a photo

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back