Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

Someone is constantly auctioning that Hysteric Glamour shirt on the E site, not sure who that is, but I decided to show my replica I made of it, here ya go.

Attachments

• Hysteric Replica.JPG
    Hysteric Replica.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 192
Hello everyone ! I'm French, and I saw Fight Club in original version a lot of time ! It's the my favorite movie !

I'm here to ask you which lenses color is the closest to film for the Oliver People aero 54, it is tangerine or pink(rose) ?
And can you tell me where I can find tanks top which look similar of the black sugar's ?

Thanks a lot for your help !

Just another update from Oliver Peoples. They are still working on my sunglasses. Don't want to keep anyone in the dark I cannot wait to share them.

anybody know why in the on set photo of Pitt walking with HBC down the street Pitt's loafers appear to have lug soles??

anybody know why in the on set photo of Pitt walking with HBC down the street Pitt's loafers appear to have lug soles??

To increase his height. Brad pitt is notorious for this he is only 5'9-5'10 yet he is as tall as a 6'2 edward norton in fight club.

I'm pretty sure the main reason was to give pitt height but remember also they he does a lot of walking in them and jumps out of the van on them walks down the stairs in Marla's apartment building and fights with norton in them. The stock gucci
leather soles would be tough for all that activity. Also the noise of the leather soles interferes with the sound

there is someone on the biggest auction site selling this loafer in black. exactly the same model for a very sweet price
type
VINTAGE GUCCI ITALY MEN'S SHOES LOAFERS BLACK SIZE 44 10.5 US LEATHER LOGO FRONT

I dont dare to purchase as my Lakestream never arrived to my address...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back