FHC's Super Duper Prop-O-Rama Get Together, May 22nd (Indiana Prop Party)

Looks like I might be out that way on that date, but sans props.

I'll at least drop in and say hi, provided I have the day off work.

You know, that is, provided I HAVE found work by that point. :lol

T

Just picked up one more person who wants to display their prop collection. Will be mostly all Klingon stuff. Should be fun. Prob come dressed in Klingon.

bringing everything from blade runner to star wars, hannibal lecter, just to name a few, hope more can join before the date would love to see some new faces. also bringing my fiance, shes full of questions and thinks all my stuff is cool so if she asks alot of questions just have some patience with her shes learning all this stuff slowly but surely.(y)thumbsup

Here is what I have so far

Sporak 3
Rcross 3
wolverine solo 3
Droidboy 1
Jedistine 1
FHC / Uss Endeavour 4

Sporak 3

Rcross 3

wolverine solo 3

Droidboy 1

Jedistine 1

FHC / Uss Endeavour 4

Fyberdyne Labs 2

BronzeGiant 1 (against wall if possible)

Brian D 1

Getting closer here so I need to know if anyone else wants to get in on this. I know for sure that I have 25 free tables and I have used 20 of them so far.

Just saw this tonight! Checked the calendar and have other commitments unfortunately. In-laws even traveling here, so I can't escape. Good luck with the event. I was looking for the April Indy prop gathering and didn't see anything. So this is similar, but different?

I am hoping that i'll have some awesome Fifth Element goodness to bring with me, and maybe even some goodies to trade.

Gregg

Won't be bringing anything, but I will be dropping by to see a bunch of folks I haven't seen in years, and to see what's going on in Central Indiana propping lately. :)

T

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back