FedCon Germany May 29-June 1 (2014)

Lee S

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm going to be at the next FedCon Home - FedCon | Europas größte SciFi Convention in Germany May 29 - June 1 2014. We're going to be setting up a Studio Scale miniature display/gathering and I just want to see if anyone else would be interested in helping/bringing along pieces for display. Would need a good 3-4 people and 15-20 pieces to make it worth while. This is just for miniatures, either replicas or originals, not props or costumes, as there will be plenty of those already there.

There is an additional post on the Studio Scale section too. Probably best to reply there :)
L

Hey Lee,

I´ll try and make some arrangements for a babysitter. The little guy is in daycare from around 9 am to 4 pm, so I could lend you two hands and some basic tools (hammer, screw driver, level, meter etc.) on wednesday to set up a display.

Michael

Last edited:
Just a bump for this one!
It's confirmed this display will happen, so far we have 4 people and about 20 display pieces. But always looking for a few good more :)

There will be a 6m x 2m display in the Artroom, only have 3 people now as one had to drop out, but still as many display pieces. Could use and extra person. There will be some very high end pieces on display including a K-7 from Trek, Aliens APC, pieces from Thunderbirds, Space 1999, Red Dwarf and multiple from Star Wars. An end will be a 'work area' and there will be unfinihsed pieces also to show what goes into them and how they look before paint.

Fedcon 2014 - Dusseldorf

Hi Peeps

Who of us will be going to Fedcon next weekend ?

I'll be there with Julien from the 1:1 stargate project

I will be wearing the SGU Ancients Spacesuit one of the days

If you're going, PM me your mobile and we can all hook up :)

Steffy

Thanks to Niels, Wasili, Kim and Morten for making a great display. Here's a group shot we took on Saturday (my better half included)
My pieces made it back to Asia without a mark, I'm saying nothing about some of the other... :-(
IMG_6954 copy.JPG

...so this is where all you guys hang out! ;-)
Now that I see it, it's rather obvious, but prior to the convention I did not think of having a look at theRPF, to maybe see who else is coming.
This has been my 3rd or 4th FedCon and I have the feeling, that there are more and more international guests, especially this year!
For me this is one of the best events each year, because after a 2h train-ride, I get to meet all these great people from all over the world, like you guys! :-D

Cheers, Jan

Hey Jan
Yes this is our little secret hideout. Come and join us :)

I must say, FedCon took me by storm, so I plan to participate again next year. That and hopefully F.A.C.T.S. in Belgium

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back