Emails I've recived from Videobob

Blob only survives on peoples' lack of will/funds to go to the authorities and to make a case about it.

It does seem though as more an more people are realizing what this guy is about, seeing as he has to go through other people (his "employees" who are banned on here) in order to try to not only sell his dubious wares, but make purchases as well.

I was only curious because if the threatening calls come from outta state you wouldn't need the police this would a job for the FBI. These are some of the cases my uncles wife used to handle as a federal prosecutor.

Last edited:
It's not that murky... The only trick to Bob's voice mail is that he doesn't threaten actual bodily harm. That's the line Bob actually knows not to cross when it comes to his "threats". Myself and a few others have been on the receiving end of statements like this multiple times. He's always just said enough to get his point across, but not enough to make it actionable.

Now, the recording without consent, then posting a video of the call while slandering the opposite party from another state? That is probably a bit more actionable...

-Gary

He agreed to the recording when he left the message on his voice mail. It's no different then when the courts used to use answering machine messages as evidence.

It's not that murky... The only trick to Bob's voice mail is that he doesn't threaten actual bodily harm. That's the line Bob actually knows not to cross when it comes to his "threats". Myself and a few others have been on the receiving end of statements like this multiple times. He's always just said enough to get his point across, but not enough to make it actionable.

Now, the recording without consent, then posting a video of the call while slandering the opposite party from another state? That is probably a bit more actionable...

-Gary

And VB also sent him messages about "secretly recording" conversations in his office, warehouse and from his rear view mirror in his car.
So I am sure there are some legal issues there.

Excellent documentation of the business ethics, anti-social behaviour and general ridiculousness of Bob. Given his current blow-up with V330 Creations over backing out on a challenge he issued recently that is heavily documented at GBFans, I thought it prudent to revisit his statements publicly and privately after a number of years after he threatened me personally for backing out of a purchase over 4 years ago. For those saying that he is "smart enough" to not threaten physical violence, don't be so sure. He tried that with me in the past. I may very well be the reason he "learned".

It was an interesting weekend to say the least, though the the ordeal didn't end any differently than anyone really expected. Of course Bob was going to chicken out, try to make it sound like the challenge wasn't even his idea, and eventually delete everything and pretend nothing ever happened.

It should be noted that Bob once again claimed he did not recast anyone else's work, despite the email I have posted on the first page of this thread, dated 03/06/2013, where he admitted to recasting. But what more do you expect from a guy who in the course of 24 hours went from "I issue a Pepsi challenge, your pack VS mine!" to "I don't have to do a Pepsi challenge, I don't need to prove anything to you!"?

Also, did anyone else keep up with Adam's documentation about his problems with Bob? This next tidbit is a bit troubling.

I have am now someone's mortal enemy who admitted he hates me more than Bruce, a guy he told me he contemplated killing but decided there was no way to do it without getting caught.

So Bob admitted to Adam that he had once planed to murder someone, but ultimately did not, not because it was wrong but because he didn't want to get caught. Classy.

Heck the exchange that just went down on Facebook this weekend was Videobob threatening someone, then saying if you threaten him back... he and all his employees carry guns.

55i2R0U.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back