Eaglemoss having issues?

gunnerk19

Master Member
I got a funny email a while ago from Eaglemoss asking me to review the Hero Collector "Firefly Serenity XL ship" that I ordered in March.

It's funny because it hasn't even shipped yet even though it was stated to go out in June :confused:

And when I go to their website, I cannot find where to log in to my account to check on my orders. There's no "Log In" radio button anywhere. I Google the ship model and click on the link provided to Eaglemoss and I get "Server Error - 404 File or directory not found". I checked on their Facebook page and there are numerous others who are nonplussed about the lack of communication from Eaglemoss regarding their incomplete orders whether via email or FB messenger.

Anyone else here in the same boat? I'm not brimming with optimism at this point...

I ordered and received a second large Expanse Rocinante from them just two weeks ago without any problems but their website is now not taking online orders, so it looks like they are done.

I was interested in their DeLorean model but having to wait 2 years? A lot can happen in that time; the worst being something like this which is why I didn’t sign up.

I placed my order in March via Paypal and my credit card so at least I still have about 60 days left in which to file a dispute with PP in case I don't hear anything further.

I'd really rather have the model tho. If I could figure out how to cancel my Eaglemoss order I'd place it with BBTS instead.

Edit: Just initiated (and escalated) a claim with Paypal to get my money back, citing media articles regarding their filing for an Administrator as an indication my order will not be completed. We'll see what happens.

Last edited:
I've got the Eaglemoss TOS Enterprise, NX-01, TOS BSG Galactica, Viper, Shuttle, Landram, Cylon Basestar, and Raider.

I'm hoping these are only going to increase in value if EM is truly going Boobs Up.

I'm like 3/4 the way thru my delorean sub... am I screwed??
Season 3 Episode 23 GIF by The Simpsons

Not sure, but it seems like it.

That is bad news.

Surely they will have the pieces for customers to complete builds? If not that's a cruel blow.

I'm about 65% finished on the Enterprise D so. Yeah :(

Argh...sorry to hear about that man. I got busy with life and found a YT build video....followed by the bad news. I was really waiting to do the same thing I did with my Deago Falcon and just buy the whole kit at once so it didnt take up the work bench for a year. Hope they figure out something because a warehouse full of kit parts is worthless.

It’s a bummer I hope somebody buys them out and it continues. If buying the whole kit was an option I would have chose that but this is definitely my last part works build

Last edited:
Agreed hopefully another company steps to help the company continue. I love all the items they released and many at affordable price points for collectors.

Well, heard back from PayPal on my claim. They decided in my favor and I got my money back.

Not sure now if I want to try and order from someone else and possibly go thru the same situation.

So I was digging around online to see what the status of the Eaglemoss bankruptcy was, and I found this link regarding a possible company picking up the missing issues for some of the builds. It is from a blog, the link is in the blog, it is a Google doc. I filled it out with hopes that I might be able to finish my DeLorean and Ecto build up.

It is from Oct 2022, and I can't seem to find any news more recent, but it is a glimmer of hope.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back