Dual-wielded blasters at the end of Mandalorian season 3.

red4

Sr Member
I don't know the spoiler policy here, so I tried to keep the title spoiler-free.

At the end of season 3, Mando dual-wields some blasters he looted from the final 2 Beskar Troopers he kills. These blasters are different from the ones used by the first 5 or 6 troopers in the corridor, which have shorter barrels, and an ammo clip-greeble under the barrel. The ones Mando picks up are long and tapering like Civil War pistols. Below I've posted some screenshots, but was wondering if there are better high-res pictures of the props, maybe for promotional purposes.

udGz0du.png

WNZXYCY.png

x63PpnR.png

FKlzECH.png

J8LaImu.png

S7XcLec.png

XfKPCll.png

5z5JkOY.png

gPNXdeJ.png

VDOoOCB.png

I don't know about pics, but I've IDed these as air pistols made by Shakespeare fishing equipment. I believe they're called Arco - I've scrolled by them many times thinking they'd make good blasters and here Mandalorian once again proves that to be true.

I've been trying to pick one up ever since but I haven't seen any. The Boba Fett blaster made from a flare gun was completely modeled and machined new, so its possible they did that with this too

I don't know about pics, but I've IDed these as air pistols made by Shakespeare fishing equipment. I believe they're called Arco - I've scrolled by them many times thinking they'd make good blasters and here Mandalorian once again proves that to be true.

I've been trying to pick one up ever since but I haven't seen any. The Boba Fett blaster made from a flare gun was completely modeled and machined new, so its possible they did that with this too
Ampell Arco 1 plink-n-whiz co2 pistol, apparently...

When I first saw that trigger guard, I thought they screamed Thompson Contender (or a reasonable airsoft facsimile there of), but upon googling the suggested Shakespeare Fishing Air pistol, I came upon these pics. Pretty cool.

"Old C02 pellet pistol made by Ample Arms in USA with Canadian parts, It is called ACRO-I. It has M.S.-22 on tip below the sight. It is modeled after a Thomson Contender."

Disney Star Wars seems to be leaning heavily into the rare vintage airsoft pistols these days...
tu42iX2LUE1L-5SfzqRgRg-smallh.jpg

t73RNquuYFDyfVpvrWA2Jw-smallh.jpg

I modelled it up as best as I could, given the available photos. It's on my ETSY if you have a 3D printer.
That's insanely good. Were you working on that before I posted this thread, or do you have magic powers to whip up something this good this fast?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back