DRIVE (2011) Scorpion Satin Jacket

So, I was wondering if anyone was able to identify this light blue, long sleeve shirt Ryan is wearing. I think it would be cool to identify his less iconic clothing. Anyone have any idea what the orange patch above the right pocket says?

I believe the blue shirt is a Herringbone work shirt. I'm not 100% sure but the orange patch probably says something similar to "Picture Car Warehouse".

EiRydKi.jpg

Television-Motion-Picture-Car-Club.jpg

Last edited:
Good eye, Fiddlesticks!

I did some research. Turns out that Driver did, in fact, work at Picture Car Warehouse. In the film, he mentions that he works at a garage on "Reseda Boulevard". This is where Picture Car Warehouse is and the filming location.
Driver's patch seems to be different from all the logos I can find.

Here's a nice, detailed picture. Definitely herringbone. Now I can see that it says "Shannon's Picture Car Warehouse". Now, if only I was good at photoshop...

Attachments

• DV-0061.jpg
    DV-0061.jpg
    639.3 KB · Views: 237
  • picturecar.jpg
    picturecar.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 274
The picture car warehouse probably will sell you a long sleeve, if the still make them, or If you got just the patch, that shirt may be available from the sear catalog as they used to sell the herringbone jumpsuits.

here is a pretty close one, http://www.amazon.com/Carhartt-Wyli...39285&sr=8-15&keywords=Herringbone+work+shirt

i had a herringbone fonzie mechanics suit i would use, it was really close the screen worn shirt, maybe they altered a jumpsuit?

edit. I actually think its called fisher strip. Not herringbone

Last edited:
Thanks for the info, Abelugo.

I finally received my Madison boots in taupe! They're great. I'll have to try and get some pictures of my Drive clothing all together soon.

Anyone looking for a Richard Lim jacket- found one on eBay for $650 bucks?!?! I don't think we're allowed to post it here because it's active but I can send you the link upon request! Cheers fellas!

Last edited:
Thanks for the info, Abelugo.

I finally received my Madison boots in taupe! They're great. I'll have to try and get some pictures of my Drive clothing all together soon.

hi do you find the boots fit true to size? Did you have to get a different size to what you normally wear?

if they come back in stock I'm thinking of getting a pair, but won't have a chance to try them on first.

kboy, it's hard for me to say. I wear an 8.5 in Stacy Adams, but say with Converse Shoes, I take a 9 or 9.5. When I first ordered my Stacy's, I just compared the size to different boots, ordered an 8.5 and hoped for the best. Not exactly the smart way to do it, but it worked out for me.

Thanks guys. Placed my order and crossing my fingers.

Luckily i I found a retailer on eBay shipping the taupe Madisons overseas, as Stacy Adams doesn't ship to the UK

by the way new sizes available on the stacy adams website

After all this time- it's finally finished... What a waste! Lol tho I am thoroughly pleased with the outcome!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    611.2 KB · Views: 385
Sorry if I am late to the party, but will High society still produce custom tailored jackets? I read conflicting accounts that say he is finished with making them at all.

➡️ yes I did contact Sunny but have yet to hear back.

Last edited:
Hey... what's the latest on Drive gloves? Are they readily available or would you guys be interested in us doing a run? Figure a price point of around $75 (shipped).

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back