Dragoncon 2014

Hi MatrixSpoon,

I'm a little late to this thread. When and where is the RPF meet-up and could you please add me to the badge list? My wife and I will be staying at the Hyatt.

We are meeting on Thurday the 28th on the skyline level of the Marriott...i will add your name to the list...

- - - Updated - - -

sorry for not replying sooner, internet went down at my house, and i have to get everyones info by sitting in the parking lot of Mcdonalds to use wifi...but i'll see all of you tomarrow, can't wait...

Hi MatrixSpoon,

I'm a little late to this thread. When and where is the RPF meet-up and could you please add me to the badge list? My wife and I will be staying at the Hyatt.

We are meeting on Thurday the 28th on the skyline level of the Marriott...i will add your name to the list...

- - - Updated - - -

sorry for not replying sooner, internet went down at my house, and i have to get everyones info by sitting in the parking lot of Mcdonalds to use wifi...but i'll see all of you tomarrow, can't wait...

that is dedication matrixspoon, thanks again for all the work you have been putting into this

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgMy car ready .. Start driving to Dragon Con at 4am .. See you all soon .. Cheers:love:cheers

So... I am almost done with my first every cosplay! I still have to attach my cape,side panels, shoulder armor, figure out my mask and decide whether I should wear my banner or not.
One more late night of working on the costume and then I will see you guys on Friday/Saturday. So Excited!!!
IMG_0954.JPGIMG_0955.JPGIMG_0957.JPG

Help! Does anyone know what time and where the xmen photoshoot is going to be on Friday? Believe me I looked and couldn't find anything.

Anybody know what time the registration line closes or have a pass I can buy for tonight?

I suggested to MatrixSpoon last night that we all should get together today for a group picture of those of us from the RPF.

Since today is the last I think it would be fun to try and meet one last time and get some group pictures.

Hi everyone,
hope you all had a blast at Dragon Con. It was great. This being my first time cosplaying, my admiration for everyone braving the late August heat & humidity of Atlanta has skyrocketed! I thought I was going to melt while waiting on the shuttle bus on Saturday...lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 78
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 78
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 77
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    292.8 KB · Views: 80
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    245.8 KB · Views: 76
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 77
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 78
I was there Sunday. Had a blast, especially since I was with a friend who'd never been before. She had a good time.

I saw tons of excellent costumes. I was hoping to see at least one Silence, but either there weren't any, or I don't remember seeing them... ;)

Probably the oddest one I saw this year was the Tron Pope. Well done, if strangely conceived.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back