Done / Completed Done

Re: Star Lord parts Jacket Valve, patch and Earpiece/helmet

Got you down :)
I'm interesting in all 3. =]

Valve added
And the valve please :)

Ok I'll put you on the list :)
Yes, sorry, I wasn't clear. I had other files, but am having a really tough time finding someone to print them. Please do put me on your list. Your work is excellent quality and you're extremely reliable, so I think at this point I would rather go with someone that I know would produce a great quality product rather than an unknown with poor communication. Thanks!

Down on both lists
Interested in the earpiece and valve.

The valve seems to be winning :) got you down for both.
Interested in patch and valve

OK so it looks like there is enough interest for me to order up some supplies, so I will do that today, and start cleaning these prints up to mold. Once I have them ready I will collect a small deposit from everyone so I know how many are serious buyers :) this should be in the next week or so.

I'll take the earpiece and valve patch.

the valve for sure....maybe 2.......dunno about the earpiece just yet.......

On the list for both.. sorry I meant to call it a valve.. tired when I posted this up..
I'll take the earpiece and valve patch.

Ok I'll put you on the list for 1 valve :)
the valve for sure....maybe 2.......dunno about the earpiece just yet.......

OK so I redid the mesh for the valve.. better reference available in the last few days :) the render shows the colours...just for show. I will try to cast the main piece as a cold cast piece..we will see if the fine detail comes out.. The center ring which looks copper I will try to match that if I can get copper or brass powder..and again if the it comes out well on something this small.

Valve.jpg

I'm in for the patch if it can be painted.

Curious does the valve need to be painted ??

Yep I'll paint some patches. The valve I will try to cold cast. But the tiny "grill" piece in the center would still need to be painted/inked a yellow colour. The separate "copper ring"I want to cast in a copper or brass cold cast.
I'm in for the patch if it can be painted.

Curious does the valve need to be painted ??

On the list :)
Valve and earpiece for me.

I would be interested in a valve and patch. I am possibly interested in the ear piece but I am not sure yet.

I noticed on the Hot Toys images of the Star Lord Trench coat, the back has a piece that looks like the patch but longer. In particular, it looks like half of the patch could be reflected and attached to the standard patch. You might want to consider doing this version as well. I would definitely be interested.

On the list :)
Interested in an ear piece for sure

Down :) the valve is winning :)
Definately interested in a jacket valve!

Ok I'll put you on the list for those 2. If I have some time I'll look into it. I'm super busy with other stuff..these props are mostly cause I wanted one :)
I would be interested in a valve and patch. I am possibly interested in the ear piece but I am not sure yet.

I noticed on the Hot Toys images of the Star Lord Trench coat, the back has a piece that looks like the patch but longer. In particular, it looks like half of the patch could be reflected and attached to the standard patch. You might want to consider doing this version as well. I would definitely be interested.

Ok I ordered supplies for these props.. The electronics and batteries might take a while since the holiday season is almost here.. Hoping to get those pieces mid Dec? I only ordered enough batteries for 15 earpieces..after that I can supply switches and LED's but you'll have to buy your own battery.

And I have reprinted the Valve..pics later once its cured and support removed..

OK molding these up today.. well the Valve and the Patch.. the Earpiece will be a bit longer..waiting for lights/batteries to finalize that one.. pics soon :)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back