Does anyone sell a 3d printed Webley RIC or Bulldog revolver?

I'm looking for a 3d printed Webley No. 5 RIC/Express revolver replica for an RDJ Sherlock Holmes cosplay, or failing that, a Webley Bulldog (which looks very similar). Does anyone here sell a print of either of those? I found this file for a Bulldog for sale, but it wouldn't be my top choice since it doesn't have the right grip style (and I don't have access to a 3d printer anyway).

You can search yeggi.com which is possibly the best resource for finding 3D printable files.
There are many online companies that print STLs. Failing that, you can try looking at Facebook Marketplace and see if anyone local to you offers a 3D printing service.

TazMan2000

You can search yeggi.com which is possibly the best resource for finding 3D printable files.
There are many online companies that print STLs. Failing that, you can try looking at Facebook Marketplace and see if anyone local to you offers a 3D printing service.

TazMan2000
I looked there, but they don't have any other than the one I linked.

If you want to hire someone to model something, you may consider member laellee .

TazMan2000
Thanks for that!

I'm looking for a 3d printed Webley No. 5 RIC/Express revolver replica for an RDJ Sherlock Holmes cosplay, or failing that, a Webley Bulldog (which looks very similar). Does anyone here sell a print of either of those? I found this file for a Bulldog for sale, but it wouldn't be my top choice since it doesn't have the right grip style (and I don't have access to a 3d printer anyway).

When I get home, I'll dig and see if I have either one, it's completely possible I modeled one or both over the years and forgot lol

Does it need to be 3d printed?
Denix made an inert bulldog which do come up for sale from time to time, and sherlock uses an 1895 nagant at some point I'm sure (I could be wrong and there may be a cheeky edit after checking imfdb) which are available as a very good airsoft and air gun type which would be very simple to make inert.

Thanks for that!

When I get home, I'll dig and see if I have either one, it's completely possible I modeled one or both over the years and forgot lol
Cool, let me know!
Does it need to be 3d printed?
Denix made an inert bulldog which do come up for sale from time to time, and sherlock uses an 1895 nagant at some point I'm sure (I could be wrong and there may be a cheeky edit after checking imfdb) which are available as a very good airsoft and air gun type which would be very simple to make inert.
Not specifically 3d printed but it needs to be plastic rather than metal in order to be con-safe (just making it inert wouldn't be enough for most places anymore if it's metal). I don't remember seeing anything about a Nagant but he does briefly use a Chamelot Delvigne 1873 in A Game of Shadows, which looks fairly similar, and there is a 3d printed kit of that available that looks really good, so that's what I was planning to go with if I can't get one of the Webleys.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back