does anyone have plans for the national lampoons christmas vacation advent calendar house?

Hey guys, just wanted to see if anyone have plans for the national lampoons christmas vacation advent calendar house? I know that you can buy it pre made for $1500 and up, or buy the kit at some places for $500. All I really would like are the blueprints for it and I can make the pieces myself. I've been trying to put some measurements together myself, not having much luck. I'll attach what my measurements I have so far. This is for the larger house, but there is a smaller version which is shown in the pics, either one would be fine. if anyone out there could help I would be much appreciative. Also, just FYI I couldn't find my revised drawing , so this one contains inches and millimeters. would be willing to pay for plans. Thanks for everyones help.

View attachment 940757

View attachment 940758

View attachment 940759

View attachment 940760

View attachment 940761
If you still have these id love a copy pls

Does anyone have decent reference image of the screen-used advent house? I pulled all of my old work out last week, and details were really skimpy.... Then I scrolled through screencaps (again) of the entire film, and could only find a handful of shots (all very close-up) with different doors opened or being opened. Otherwise, nothing. Even a decent dive into the web is pulling up nothing.

Any suggestions? And to be clear, I am looking for shots of the actual calendar house, not the reproductions that google brings up. I came across a couple that were pretty well made, but they were also fairly inaccurate for the dollar amounts being thrown around. TIA!

lampoonchristmas-movie-screencaps.com-1442.jpg

Hi, as a big fan of National Lampoon I would also be very interested in the plans. Could you send me a copy?

Thanks and greetings

OH can I have the plans too, please!! I don't have a laser cutter but have a cricut and could make a svg and make it in layers of paper. Thanks so much. I am new to this page and not sure how things all work.
Hey! Let me know if you make that svg! Would love to try on cricut as well!

Thank you! I'll send you a PM here! I doubt I'll be able to finish everything in time for Christmas this year so this'll turn into my 2021 Christmas gift to the family. We just watched the movie yesterday, still manages to make us laugh even after watching it every Christmas for 30+ years now.
I would also love your plans, and to see your finished house! As this is an old post I assume you've completed it!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back