Doctor who: Captain Jack's compact laser deluxe.

Here ya go:

dcbvgy.jpg

24v1ca9.jpg

35ambs9.jpg

14yadzs.jpg

2912gdu.jpg

I'll get some pics up of Jack's other gear later on.

As long as they're pics of the gun...erm, unholstered. Cap'n Jack's a pretty boy but I'm just not into that, you know?

EDIT - D'oh! Posted after the fact! ;) Thanks for the pics Birdie! Neat looking little piece.

I'll try & get some pics up at the weekend, on vacation this week without my usual laptop.

As I mentioned in the other thread, the the butt-derringer was sitting at the bottom of its case, and was kinda difficult to photograph, but I got some okay shots, along with the sonic blaster and the little remote control gizmo that Jack uses to control his ship.

Thanks for the pics, great shots.

Last edited:
What excellent photos, I have been to the prop exhibition in Cardiff several times but never seen these pieces, thank you so much :thumbsup

wow! thanks for the pics,

I never got an e-mail letting me konw there were any updates to this thread, so I didn't even know they were up.

It much more detailed then I expected.

on a side note, I love Jack's pistol.

I had this one on eBay, it didn't sell, so I transferred ownership of it to a Who-board member.

055.jpg

056.jpg

057.jpg

058.jpg

059.jpg

060.jpg

061.jpg

That was the static one.

I am almost done with a hero version, rising back cowl and trigger, with blue light up muzzle.

I'll have pics up soon as I'm done with that. I am going to offer a very limited run of hero versions (5 units), each will be hand made and I'll even toss in a signed and numbered COA with it. Stay tuned for details on that.

It almost looks like the finger grips are brass tube (you can kind of see where the paint is missing where the tube move a little, or glue?).

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back