Doctor Who: 10th Doctor's Glasses, Have they been IDed?

Hey gang,

first of all: sorry for coming up with this rather old topic :D

It seems the Zenni Specs are no longer available. So I am wondering if anyone knows any good shop/seller for the Tennant glasses? Preferably in Europe but if the source ships worldwide that's ok too.

Thanks in advance!

Hey gang,

first of all: sorry for coming up with this rather old topic :D

It seems the Zenni Specs are no longer available. So I am wondering if anyone knows any good shop/seller for the Tennant glasses? Preferably in Europe but if the source ships worldwide that's ok too.

Thanks in advance!

Glad someone's still interested in this this. I've just (literally 10 mins ago) found these:

http://www.ezyglasses.co.nz/product/Caradec

obviously they're not exactly right but i think they would do the job nicely and are reasonably cheap.

they seem to be able to come in real lenses or fake ones for show.
New Zealand site but shipping international appears to be available and not too expensive.

Glad someone's still interested in this this. I've just (literally 10 mins ago) found these:

http://www.ezyglasses.co.nz/product/Caradec

obviously they're not exactly right but i think they would do the job nicely and are reasonably cheap.

they seem to be able to come in real lenses or fake ones for show.
New Zealand site but shipping international appears to be available and not too expensive.

While browsing the Zenni-side I came across these: 2386 Plastic Full-Rim Frame With Spring Hinges

Not to bad either and the price is okay too. Shipping to Germany is 15 bucks which is quite okay with me as well. Will see how they turn out soon (I hope). However one can never have too many options so thanks for pointing out that ezyglasses-link, mate!

While browsing the Zenni-side I came across these: 2386 Plastic Full-Rim Frame With Spring Hinges

Not to bad either and the price is okay too. Shipping to Germany is 15 bucks which is quite okay with me as well. Will see how they turn out soon (I hope). However one can never have too many options so thanks for pointing out that ezyglasses-link, mate!

Those 238625 frames from Zenni are the ones that I got - they are not too shabby! They look pretty good. My only gripe was that they are a little bit tight, but considering I don't wear them constantly it was no big deal.

UIMG_9442-(ZF-1366-07989-1-004).jpg

Those 238625 frames from Zenni are the ones that I got - they are not too shabby! They look pretty good. My only gripe was that they are a little bit tight, but considering I don't wear them constantly it was no big deal.

View attachment 284611

Indeed! Nice picture by the way! :D

I got my specs yesterday in the mail and they do the trick just fine. However I will never be able to pull off the costume as good as you since my other costume prevents me from shaving my beard. So I guess I'll always be the Doctor's pirate cousin ^^

DSC_0018.JPG

Indeed! Nice picture by the way! :D

I got my specs yesterday in the mail and they do the trick just fine. However I will never be able to pull off the costume as good as you since my other costume prevents me from shaving my beard. So I guess I'll always be the Doctor's pirate cousin ^^

View attachment 286509

Thanks! Nothing wrong with that beard - looks like you have a killer Captain Jack Sparrow going on there! Glad the specs worked out.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back