DIY Back to the Future 2 Jacket

any tips on making a housing for the buttons and blinking led? im using a greating card with 3 buttons. first button : will have resizing clip. second button: drying mode clip. third button: back to the future theme. my problem is 1) metal box housing or sculpt one out of air dry clay? and 2) how to attach it to lower jacket.

I found a really good "waist and sleeve collar" for $6 at Home Depot.

3" plastic flexable tubing!!!

I just used some shears and...

I know this is WAY late, but I have searched all over the place and can only find this tubing in a 2 inch diameter maximum. Even on the home depot website. How did you find 3"?

I know this is WAY late, but I have searched all over the place and can only find this tubing in a 2 inch diameter maximum. Even on the home depot website. How did you find 3"?

My Home Depot has it all the time. Not sure why. It's in the plumbing department on the wall. The tubes are like 15 feet long.

My Home Depot has it all the time. Not sure why. It's in the plumbing department on the wall. The tubes are like 15 feet long.

Thanks. I actually ended up finding it on the home depot website. They also have up to 6" diameter. That will help slightly with the curve after being cut.

Me wearing mine today while driving my DeLorean

Screenshot 2014-10-30 13.37.56.png

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back