Disneyland and Walt Disney World Props, Pieces, and Inspiration

I picked up the kit off eBay last year. It's no longer in production. I found that the molds have been through multiple hands, each time there is a slight variation in what is included.

-Eric

It looks fantastic! I too have had this on a list of things-to-do for a long time now. I'll get to it eventually. It's just so large, I don't know where I'd even put it right now.

As a cop I had interaction with the police and security at Disneyland over the years. I even attended police training conducted at the Disneyland Hotel. I have been collecting Disney Security stuff for decades.

DisneySet2.jpg

DisneySet4.jpg

Really cool eltee! :D

I was wondering, do you guys know if there ever has been a 1:1 genie bust ever created? ^^ (either from someone on the forum or by Disney)

Really cool eltee! :D

I was wondering, do you guys know if there ever has been a 1:1 genie bust ever created? ^^ (either from someone on the forum or by Disney)

I don't remember a bust being made, but I believe there was a big fig done some years ago, but it is hard to say what is considered to be 1:1 since he changed size so many times in the movie. Biggest I ever saw was a genie on display at the Disney store that was about 4' tall.

-Eric

I don't remember a bust being made, but I believe there was a big fig done some years ago, but it is hard to say what is considered to be 1:1 since he changed size so many times in the movie. Biggest I ever saw was a genie on display at the Disney store that was about 4' tall.

-Eric

Thanks for the answer, I am quite tempted to have it commissioned by someone at some point, would be really cool to have a big Genie bust and it would go nicely with my RW other items :p

I just finished making this one today. This is from the Tomorrowland area. I think they are at the Noodle Terrace.

I always liked the Tomorrowland area and thought it was cool how they put the robots on the bathroom signs. I don't know if they exist like this anymore though. Apparently, the robots have been removed for standard symbols for MEN and WOMEN and the font changed to something more generic. Maybe because he has an Arc Reactor in his chest and was too close to Iron Man.;)

This is going up on the bathroom door in my shop. :)

Special thanks to Moviefreak for getting me the dimensions so my drawing would be accurate.

8267322D-FAA4-4896-8E77-A492099CE984_zps9dolky3a.jpg

-Eric

Attachments

• 8267322D-FAA4-4896-8E77-A492099CE984_zps9dolky3a.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 54
  • 8267322D-FAA4-4896-8E77-A492099CE984_zps9dolky3a.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 48
Last edited by a moderator:
I just finished making this one today. This is from the Tomorrowland area. I think they are at the Noodle Terrace.

I always liked the Tomorrowland area and thought it was cool how they put the robots on the bathroom signs. I don't know if they exist like this anymore though. Apparently, the robots have been removed for standard symbols for MEN and WOMEN and the font changed to something more generic. Maybe because he has an Arc Reactor in his chest and was too close to Iron Man.;)

This is going up on the bathroom door in my shop. :)

Special thanks to @Moviefreak for getting me the dimensions so my drawing would be accurate.

[url]http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk106/ebeeks/CNC%20Projects/8267322D-FAA4-4896-8E77-A492099CE984_zps9dolky3a.jpg[/URL]

-Eric
Awesome as usual. If you do a run I might pick one up to put in my new house outside the bathroom :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks really great! I think when I finally get around do doing one of those kits I'm going to go with the McDonnell Douglas-era paint scheme, it gets no love. Maybe I'll do both.

I just acquired this today from the Company D store, but none of the cast members knew where it was from. Some thought is came from a window display on Main Street and some thought is was used to display product by Small World. It has 4 attachments that have tower bases and then a wooden dowel. The clock is wired to work, I just have to hook it up to a power source.

I'm still trying to figure out where in the park it came from. If anyone knows can you let me know?

I'm still on vacation till the 10th but I will post more pics when I get home and put it all together.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420686441098.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420686441098.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 145
I am thinking fantasyland somewhere. The pink and purple and the roof line is why I think that. The roof lines from Small World don't match. The pink and purple is why I lean to fantasyland. Or it's from a Disney store and not the park at all.

I didn't know Company D sold props like that. I thought it was just merchandise that was being cleared out.

There is an area called property control, it's for cast members only, and they sell all kinda of stuff. From props, signs, used holiday decorations, stuff from the hotels when they remodel (like sheets, rugs, blankets, silverware) and much more It's always changing. I've even seen stuff from the disney tv shows.

This clock though, was from the park the cast members were sure of it just not where. I'm assuming how it was received or cataloged. I just need to figure out where. I do agree it has the color scheme of fantasyland so has to somewhere around there.

That could be dangerous for me. I could buy all sorts of stuff there.

I'll flip through some old vacation photos and see if it appears. Was it in Florida or California?

I just picked it up today and haven't even got it home yet. I don't think I'll be selling it any time soon.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back