Dexter's Kill Bag and Tools

The cleaver is here and the blade side is 6 5/8" exactly. Hope this helps someone good with numbers scale the Kill Knife.

Using that metric, and without normalizing my results, I got that the blade length is 6.6311"...less than 1/50" different from my previous multiple-scaled, normalized results, which gave me 6.65".

...that's less than a .3% variation. I'm confident sticking with my numbers that state that the overall length is 13.207" and the blade is 6.65".

-Nick.

Using that metric, and without normalizing my results, I got that the blade length is 6.6311"...less than 1/50" different from my previous multiple-scaled, normalized results, which gave me 6.65".

...that's less than a .3% variation. I'm confident sticking with my numbers that state that the overall length is 13.207" and the blade is 6.65".

-Nick.

There's no way to get it closer? :lol

gotta love this thread, dexter rules!

Nice work on finding the tools. I am a big fan of the show, probably wont get the tool set, but love seeing the dedication to this!

E-

Here's the latest drawing with the elliptical fillets. I didn't carry the ellipses through the handle cutouts, it just looked weird. I also tried to round the part that is circled in that pic, but it wasn't working either. I think this is as good as I'm going to get.

capFinalColorOutput.png

I just looked into the screw a little more, and I think I might switch it to a #4 screw with a diameter of .218-.255. I was thinking it was #6, but I was figuring the head diameter incorrectly. It's .250 in that drawing, so it's pretty close.

So Im brand new to this, decided bout 2 hours ago i wanted a full set of dexter knives and wooosh here i am - you all have amazing commitment as i have spent the past 2 hours reading allllll the pages :) n frosty hope that knife work is goin great

:love:love:love:love:love:love
Here's the latest drawing with the elliptical fillets. I didn't carry the ellipses through the handle cutouts, it just looked weird. I also tried to round the part that is circled in that pic, but it wasn't working either. I think this is as good as I'm going to get.

capFinalColorOutput.png

For anyone interested, the knife Dexter bought for Lumen at the fair, is a Case Copperlock Mother Pearl. Found this info on a knife forum. Price range from $130-$180, which is funny because Dex handed over a bill.
CA11924.jpg

Last edited:
Very cool that's really expensive :unsure

It sure is. You can complete most of the Mundial knives with that money.

Have we got any leads on the duffel bag?

I've been going through the seasons (AGAIN :angry) looking for the duffel bag, his Kill Pants, and the syringe case he keeps his M-99 in. No luck on anything so far.

What's going on with the Kill Knife? Did anyone send over the plans to GeneralFrosty so he can get an estimate?

I havn't sent them to generalfrosty yet, was waiting for him to chime in on the model. GF, pm me with your email again so I send them to the right person.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back