Dexter costume

Cool cool. Now that I look at my photo, it looks the same as everyone else's photos LOL. I was just looking at the color on the 5.11 website, and it looks more Brownish-Tan.

I finally got an AA shirt that fits me and wore it to DCon this last weekend. Anybody looking for a slightly used but washed size medium Dexter shirt? Perfect condition, hit me up. It was a pain to track down one in army, they seem to be between batches.

And the pic on my iPhone for the behind the scenes of season 7 dex once again looks like hell. Seems like to me they did the photo shoot of all these on the same day

Not necessarily a piece of Dex's attire per se, but after searcing the net I found that MCH's go-to sunglasses are the John Varvatos V751 in tortoise:
Amazon.com: John Varvatos Men's V751 Sunglasses: Clothing
john_varvatos_v751_tort_sunglasses.jpg

mch.png

So, this may be a long shot. A buddy of mine wants some diesel style boots to go with his outfit with out the price tag. I remember at one point in one of the dex threads someone posted some boots that looked almost exact to the diesels but at a very low cost. Anyone remember by chance? I looked back in a lot of the threads but can't find the post.

I don't remember ever seeing any close enoughs. Just the Doc Martens, etc that don't really look anything like them.

i'll have to keep searchin the posts. I just know someone posted how they looked to be diesel knock offs almost. I checked the link and they were close. not the moque bisque color though

You beat me to it DP lol. Yes new cargo's. I want them. They remind me of the neiman marcus ones with the 2nd pocket on the right leg but in olive green.

actually they may be the paperback remix's dyed all to olive green??? the panamas are more slim especially at the bottoms compared to the paperweights which are more wide like like the g-stars which seem how dex's fit. not sure i want to drop $120 for some cargos i need to dye. sorry for the shotty screen caps. tough to get good ones while he was constantly moving in them they are one of the 2 though. the side pockets and back pockets confirm it.
vlcsnap2012101423h07m21.png

vlcsnap2012101423h03m22.png

Last edited:
Really think they're dyed? Would a wardrobe department go through all that trouble? Maybe they're just a different color and it looks different in the dark? I don't know.

You never know. In the paperback cargo remixes they are only made in the camo color. but like you said, they could look different at night. i do doubt they are the darker of the 2 they did offer. wish there was a store that carried them in my city.

Last edited:
Was he wearing a belt in that scene? It's not there in the first screen cap, but after he jumps the fence and he's walking away it looks like he's wearing one. Maybe a khaki web belt?

hey guys big dexter fan here, ive been looking on this thread and has anyone found dexters everyday regular clothing and shoes? sorry if i missed it, but i also live in the Midwest and i always wondered what ind of jacket dex would wear?

hey guys big dexter fan here, ive been looking on this thread and has anyone found dexters everyday regular clothing and shoes? sorry if i missed it, but i also live in the Midwest and i always wondered what ind of jacket dex would wear?

A lot of Dexter's shirts are from Banana Republic.

I couldn't even imagine Dexter wearing a jacket.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back