Dexter costume

got my brown henley in, definitely a nice color, now for the neiman marcus cargos soon...luckily the have my size.

and did someone on here score those Diesels I posted? they sold for only $75!!!!

Last night's adventure took me next door to the nearest AA store, so I took a look inside. The brown henleys are made in a very broad spectrum of shades, very few of them were the same. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

i got the brown one that was the color from the episode, looks awesome, but they definitely have a bunch of different shades of brown. I'm rather pissed though as I should have bought it straight from AA but i got it from a seller on ebay that sells them, they are the original AA's but they put their own company logo on the bottom left in white, if anyone knows how to get that off i'd appreciate it.

those cargo's you mentioned from express risu are on sale for $23!!!! the link you posted does not work any longer but you search for cargo and they come up, i am going to go to the mall tomorrow and see if they still have them in stock and if they are 29.99 i have a coupon card for $15 off which would make them $15 well worth it

i manged to pick a pair up, they didn't have my waist size at the store so had to get the next size up so a lil big in the waist, but the are very nice pants. definitely a dex feel to em.
The other store had my size so i exchanged them, and now they fit great! can now keep my g-stars hung up not to be worn again unless for "special occasions" I wish i could score another pair so i could wear them on the regular since they are the most comfy pants i've worn, but i'd rather keep mine in good shape.

Last edited:
Anyone know where I could find a "Nebraska is for lovers" t shirt like the one worn by Brian this season:

607nebraskaisforlovers.png

I've tried google, but no luck. I know it's not technically a piece of Dexter's attire, but I wasn't sure where else to ask. Thanks.

i'd like the red t shirt rudy wears in season one when they are cleaning up Dexters dads house, i think its the scene where him, deb and dex are outside and deb is confronting him about the dna test he had done.

well I MAY get lucky if no one bids on it, which will happen, and be bid to an outrageous price even though the shirt doesnt have any tags saying it was on the show, but the buyer is re-listing the banana republic shirt from season 2 i've been talking about wanting since i saw it in season 2, the high bidder of the last one that sold ended up not paying. So lets hope I can win this shirt FINALLY!

Last edited:
those are the american apparel ones. Showtimes wardrobe has confirmed the American Apparel Henleys are the Dexter Kill Shirts.

Yeah, it's pretty obvious that the shirts he wears are AA, the color just always seemed a bit off though. But some colors from AA always seem to very a bit from shirt to shirt.

Funny though, the licensed Dexter shirts from the Showtime site don't look anything like the AA shirts. (even though they are)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back