Definitive Harley Quinn suicide squad thread

This may be a dumb question but how did u connect the two rings?

Haha not a dumb question, but I don't have a simple answer for you... it's kind of a "do it yourself", so there's no right way to connect them. The design is meant to be cast in a metal, so that a jeweler can add a hinge bar, but if you have it printed in plastic, you'd have to figure out another way to do it. Of course you could glue it, but that would restrict any movement.

Maybe someone here who has already assembled the plastic print can share some tips?

I got 2 brass nails, cut them down to size, put them through either side of the ring and glued the heads to the outer part of the ring only.

Please share your progress photos and good luck!! :lol

~ I Athena i

I ended up finding a pair on Ebay that worked really well. Better than I had expected actually. I also bought the black cuff that someone suggested from this page and spray painted it gold. While its not as big as Harley's, I am please with it. Here is a shot of the bracelets, spiked cuffs after the spray paint was applied and the glove (also purchased on Amazon).
81FA95BD-5D07-4834-B250-40A407EE00B9_zpsm2a82evu.JPG639AD986-CE52-44EE-9D26-5697C0FB9CD7_zps0naebsmb.JPG

81FA95BD-5D07-4834-B250-40A407EE00B9_zpsm2a82evu.JPG

639AD986-CE52-44EE-9D26-5697C0FB9CD7_zps0naebsmb.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
​Ya, the yes sir bracelets look better than I thought too!
lookin' good.

​~ I Athena I

So my new Harley Jacket arrived today from Merchoid, it's quiet nice fits better, but it has a few draw backs, it feels quite thin, theirs not much bling in it as appose to the one I got from China, and the design on the back as beautiful as it is is printed not embroidered, don't think its worth what I paid for it (£45) but it looks more film accurate than the original I bought.

Whats the best source people have found for the shirt? and any tips on how to get the torn screen used look?
I bought my shirt at FYE and distressed it myself. I like the FYE version over some of the other shirts I've seen because the white part is the "burn-out" type fabric.
I made all the cuts and holes myself. I hand-sewed some of the rips with black or white stitching (as appropriate). I bought fabric spray paint to paint the blue arm. I'm really happy how it turned out. image.jpeg

That turned out great keep it up!

Grasper - That sucks its not what you thought it would be.
:( We weren't thrilled about any of them so we got one off Etsy. Cant wait until it arrives! Good luck with the rest of the process!

~ ​I Athena I

I've got a finished project to share with you all... my "YES/SIR" cuffs. I bought a pair of the ones you can find on Etsy, Amazon, and eBay, but I made a couple of modifications. I used fabric paint to make them more screen accurate and replaced the stiching.

image.jpg

They've been colored with a pearl-purple. I used Martha Stewart craft paint combined with a fabric medium. Her paint is the best you can use for fabric, faux leather, or any other type of material (and I mean ANY). After they were painted up I hand stiched them with a dark purple thread.

image.jpg

Ive also started working on the batting glove, but I'm not quite finished. Here's a few pics...

image.jpg

I used a bit of fabric glue on the edges so they don't fray out now that they've been cut.

image.jpg

The glove from the film is a Marucci Elite batting glove in red. They're getting harder to find, but they're still out there. I think the design came out in 2013/2014.

Last edited:
for my shirt i bought a plain white tee and dyed it myself, i also applied the transfer and added rips/stitching to add a bit more of a ragged look i also cut off the bottom seam of the shirt too. its just curled up at the minute but with an iron and razor blade i think i can make it a bit more raggedy.
. 14449999_10153631823436157_548206705679073102_n.jpg

I was looking for some clear pictures of her tats so thank you so much, InkedBunny!!

​~ I Athena I

Omg Im new to this thread but its so Helpful! Ive had a hard time trying to find Replica Halrey shoes! The ones on ebay the heel is still too low for my liking, anyone had luck finding them else where? ^_^

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back