Deal gone Bad with radion

ive been reading this thread ever since it was started and i gotta say if i were you guys id call the proper authorities before it went any further

Forgive my ignorance if this is a stupid question but having read a number of these threads it seems a lot of people end up losing money on deals that go bad, my question is can these people not be taken to something like a small-claims court? It seems like there's enough hard evidence of money changing hands for an expected service to make a case open & shut no?

Forgive my ignorance if this is a stupid question but having read a number of these threads it seems a lot of people end up losing money on deals that go bad, my question is can these people not be taken to something like a small-claims court? It seems like there's enough hard evidence of money changing hands for an expected service to make a case open & shut no?

Some have pursued it legally. I have also looked into it and know which avenues I have available to me.

These are all international purchases though, so taking the legal route is tiresome.

I'd rather avoid it if it all possible.
A refund has been promised to me, and maybe I'm stupid, but I still believe Michael is a decent guy who has just taken on too much.

So I'd rather allow him to give a refund instead of me ruining his life, and also saving me the bother of having to file everything.

My patience for everything is just about done though, and if a refund isn't provided soon, I'm done.

Last edited:
im in the same position
together we arranged a new Pickup of the HIC but again the shipper couldn´t pick it up.
im at an end soon with my patience and will go the legal route too so i think we can do this together.
i hope he will answer with a statement here or private too clear all up and end this mess

He removed his Facebook data
so I will make a police call now if others want to chin in please write me
if there is a person in Liverpool which want to assist please tell me

its sad that he can't stand for his own and now I need to make such a move but he wanted it this way I think

He removed his Facebook data
so I will make a police call now if others want to chin in please write me
if there is a person in Liverpool which want to assist please tell me

its sad that he can't stand for his own and now I need to make such a move but he wanted it this way I think

Liverpool UK? If so I can help.

Some have pursued it legally. I have also looked into it and know which avenues I have available to me.

These are all international purchases though, so taking the legal route is tiresome.

I'd rather avoid it if it all possible.
A refund has been promised to me, and maybe I'm stupid, but I still believe Michael is a decent guy who has just taken on too much.

So I'd rather allow him to give a refund instead of me ruining his life, and also saving me the bother of having to file everything.

My patience for everything is just about done though, and if a refund isn't provided soon, I'm done.

Thanks for your response, I really hope you get what is owed to you, personally I would be furious at the thought of someone taking my money & not only not coming through with the goods but not keeping contact alive & arranging a refund/compromise. I realise sometimes people take on too much or fall on hard times but we're all adults here, people should hold themselves accountable for their mistakes, best of luck with it

It's been ages since I posted here, but just thought I'd give an update.

Almost at the three year mark and Michael Purcell (Radion) still owes me 900 pounds for the armour that was never sent.

I have a massive file of info on him.

If anyone else is screwed over by him, feel free to share here.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back