Deadpool movie suit research thread *NEW PICS*

Another photo!
CCVeF03UsAIDkAq.jpg-large.jpeg

Is it possible the White lenses aren't see-through? Could he just be acting 'blind'?

I've seen some video footage and based on what I've seen, I doubt he was acting blind. If it's truly opaque, there'd be a slit at the top of the eye hole.

Me too! About the lenses, Spidey4Fun uses some kind of secret material in his lenses to get the clear white look
View attachment 463004

Aw, darn. It seems he's not accepting commissions right now. :(

Here's a better shot of those lenses:

Lens.JPG

So far, I've seen some white mesh material that looks solid from a distance like in this picture. For a glass effect, you can put see through plastic over it, but I'm not sure what kind of plastic you'd use.

I've seen some video footage and based on what I've seen, I doubt he was acting blind. If it's truly opaque, there'd be a slit at the top of the eye hole.

Aw, darn. It seems he's not accepting commissions right now. :(

Here's a better shot of those lenses:

View attachment 464166

So far, I've seen some white mesh material that looks solid from a distance like in this picture. For a glass effect, you can put see through plastic over it, but I'm not sure what kind of plastic you'd use.

Do you have any idea as to what specific material this is? It would be perfect for accurate Deadpool eyes

Re: Aspiring Deadpools, first image of the 2016 film costume has been released.

Snakepit Studios is making a new Deadpool movie suit. They say it will end up having 18 3d printed rubber components
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429212309.046320.jpg

Last edited:

Snakepit Studios is making a new Deadpool movie suit. They say it will end up having 18 3d printed rubber components
View attachment 465250

You're kidding!!! I JUST got their latest Marvel NOW! suit....gunna have to save up for this one if it looks as great as the current one. I'm really looking forward to seeing the very many talented creators and vendors put out amazing quality Deadpool Movie costumes!

J

Last edited:

You're kidding!!! I JUST got their latest Marvel NOW! suit....gunna have to save up for this one if it looks as great as the current one. I'm really looking forward to seeing the very many talented creators and vendors put out amazing quality Deadpool Movie costumes!

J

Do you happen to have any pictures of the marvel now suit? Would you mind doing a review on it?

I'm having the belt (no buckle) and pouches made at moment, I'll post some pics when I have them, I'm getting 5 sets, so I may have 2 spares.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back