Deadpool Costume

Well, the hardest part was really the leather bit. I could probably get my template for the fabric part and post it. it's two pieces. one wrapes around the back of the head and the other runs along the front from the back of the head down to under the neck.

I'm still trying to figure out how you added the black onto the underarmor. What fabric did you attach? Did you just cut it out carefully and then machine sew right on top near the edges?

I'm trying to make my own that will go on a spandex shirt, and cant figure out what fabric/method will work.
Thanks!

Ahh the fabric I used. I actually didn't use any fabric. I purchased and under armour shirt. google under armour warp speed. the shoulder pits I just went over with a black sharpie. it still kept a hint of the pattern.

Thanks for the support guys, I know my post are few and far between I've been run ragged trying to start a business while working a full time job. Fortunately I have managed to finish mask version 2.0 I still sewed it up myself but the seams are way better than on the last one. I also finalized my costume in time for fan expo in Toronto!...Now I know this is going to come as a shock as it is radically different from what I have posted so far...I have been quietly working on it for the last few months. I wanted a realistic take on his costume and I think I achieved it. What do you guys think?

photo (1).jpg

- - - Updated - - -

A detail of the new mask.
photo (2).jpgphoto (3).jpg

Well the costume was a hit at Fan Expo! :D Was awesome to hear from everyone how much they loved it!
I should also mention I was largely responsible for my friends Deathstroke costume. Kudos to the folks at fan ex who realized the irony in the two of us walking around together.

photo (4).JPG

I have some free time tomorrow evening and the next day so I plan to post some way better pics of the costume. lol fan ex is over but I still wanna show off!

Reall awesome! I like that the costume does have a twist to it. It's not your average deadpool costume, but in a good way. It seems like something a real life deadpool would wear, rather than a morph suit. I reall like it.

Well it was a great ride! I'm planning on selling my costume and starting a new one. from the ground up this one a little grittier. more low budget and bad ass. for starters I have been honing my skills with leather forming and have now got an extremely lifelike mask, just need to get my sewing skills up to snuff. wait till u see this! Best deadpool mask ever hands down!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back