Deadpool - 3D Print Files/Pattern - FREE

My bad. I'm sorry I didn't know. I thought someone was just trying to rip off all of your hard work.

No problem.

My son likes to sell my Spiderman stuff and my daughter wanted to get in on the action by selling my Deadpool stuff.
It's pretty cool.... they learn about business, how to deal with people, it also keeps others that have decided to sell my pattern/digital files off ebay since the kids are only charging a few bucks. Makes it not worth doing for the others.

BUT you all know where to get it all for free... ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Pardon my asking, but if it was your daughers listing, why was it removed?

I guess someone complained.... its ok though. She will probably just re-post it again soon.
It's all good.

No problem.

My son likes to sell my Spiderman stuff and my daughter wanted to get in on the action by selling my Deadpool stuff.
It's pretty cool.... they learn about business, how to deal with people, it also keeps others that have decided to sell my pattern/digital files off ebay since the kids are only charging a few bucks. Makes it not worth doing for the others.

BUT you all know where to get it all for free... ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I guess someone complained.... its ok though. She will probably just re-post it again soon.
It's all good.

I didn't complain to eBay about it. I just wanted to make you aware on here. But good to know.

Stupid question. This is my first time dealing with patterns like this. Does this suit have feet? If I send this to a Pinter and sew it how do I tell where everything goes? like what are the black lines?

Update.

Sewed up the mask pattern as a test and made a few tweaks to it. Used plain red t-shirt material. Here is is over one of Randy's face shells.
dcMask-01.jpgdcMask-02.jpg
-----

Received proof back from FOD. Here is what I sent them.
dp-proof.jpg
----

Here is what I got back.
proofPic.jpg

So we decided to go with file 6, the lower right corner. It's straight red with no muscle shading while using the black from file 2. Should receive full print in a day or two so I will post more pics then. Either way, here is the link to the latest file, ready to print. Not only has the leather texture changed to the perforated look, but I added more weathering and carbon fiber texture to the hands.

enjoy!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_sNvgA37t6qTS1ZS3lGR1B4TU0/view?usp=sharing

Last edited:
Update.

Sewed up the mask pattern as a test and made a few tweaks to it. Used plain red t-shirt material. Here is is over one of Randy's face shells.

-----

Received proof back from FOD. Here is what I sent them.

----

Here is what I got back.
View attachment 540156

So we decided to go with file 6, the lower right corner. It's straight red with no muscle shading while using the black from file 2. Should receive full print in a day or two so I will post more pics then. Either way, here is the link to the latest file, ready to print. Not only has the leather texture changed to the perforated look, but I added more weathering and carbon fiber texture to the hands.

enjoy!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_sNvgA37t6qTS1ZS3lGR1B4TU0/view?usp=sharing

Looks great so far, number 6 looks like a good choice, I would of probably gone the same, awesome work Ken.

is there an updated file available or is the one on the first page the latest version dont want to prit it and find theres a new version on it way :)

Ken, this is amazing. Is there any instruction thread of how to attach what piece to what piece?
Thing is i would like to use this pattern as a base for the Wolverine- days of futute past compression undershirt. I will photoshop it myself
But i have no idea what piece comes were..

Hey Ken? Just downloaded the latest file and I think you forgot to add the mask outlines.

Screen Shot 2016-01-10 at 7.11.24 PM.png

And also I'm noticing that the reds on the mask are a bit different from the rest of the suit :)

Screen Shot 2016-01-10 at 7.10.58 PM.png
(left side is from the suit and right side is from the mask)

Maybe you could fix this in the next release? Thanks! Great job as always :)

I wanted to wait until I worked out the mask pattern before adding the lines. The overall shape and color overlap are there though. As for the color variation, I'll update it.
Thanks!

Thanks man. Hey I got you some (okay) ref pics of the back and sides of the mask which might help.

Screen Shot 2016-01-12 at 9.03.37 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-01-12 at 9.04.06 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-01-12 at 9.08.12 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-01-12 at 9.09.26 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-01-12 at 9.09.59 PM.png

I also made a rough outline based on what i'm seeing. Haven't tested it yet but it looks kinda right

Screen Shot 2016-01-12 at 9.23.41 PM.png

Hope it helps!

Do you think that I can print 4 or 5 to make it look more like the original suit than a 3D printed suit? Or maybe modify it in Photoshop? Thanks and great job!.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back