Darth Vader (ANH) Shoulder Armor & Chestbox

Sold for 748 USD
Selling bust off as parts...see prices below.

FREE shipping in the USA. Payment via PayPal G&S...unless we're mates and you wanna do F&F :)

Skunkworks Chest Armor & Shoulder Bells (Bells attach with leather straps and screws, easy to remove, will ship unattached) - $399
Portumac Chest Box with leather straps - $349

Korbanth Soft Goods (leather pleated undersuit section, wool tabards, wool cape with proper lining, plastic "chain" and chain hooks on cape) - SOLD!
RS Propmasters "XIBIT 2.0" Mannequin Bust (used by RSP, you can match Vader with your other RSP busts!) - SOLD!

Attachments

• 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    193.6 KB · Views: 475
  • 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    330.1 KB · Views: 124
  • 5.jpeg
    5.jpeg
    179.9 KB · Views: 199
  • 6.jpeg
    6.jpeg
    173.4 KB · Views: 166
  • 7.jpeg
    7.jpeg
    196.1 KB · Views: 4,984
Last edited:
Bump!...Now parting things out!

Shoulder armor and chest box still available! See prices in first post!

**Soft goods and mannequin bust are SOLD.

Wish I saw this earlier! I would've bought the whole display! I have an ANH helmet that needed exactly this haha. Bump for you! Hopefully you can get the remaining parts sold.

Wish I saw this earlier! I would've bought the whole display! I have an ANH helmet that needed exactly this haha. Bump for you! Hopefully you can get the remaining parts sold.

Missed it by a couple days! LOL

Shoot me a PM if interested in the chest box and armor. I know for many makers there is usually a long wait for these items. I also found a source for mannequin busts that looks promising.

I adjusted the armor price...it's now priced inline with new armor from Skunkworks, but with no waiting!

(I had not idea how to value this stuff, LOL)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back