Limited Run Danny's Star Lord Screen accurate SHORT JACKET

Re: Star Lord Screen accurate SHORT JACKET

Put me down for Large with Valve attached, but a badge included but not attached if possible?

Awesome!!!!

Yeah, I'm really excited! Right now they're checking to see if the color degradation from the back will be possible but that's quite hard to get since you'd have to manually degradate the color to orange, then screen print it to the fabric and do it the same way with every piece, instead of applying the same paint every time. Still, I'll definitely get at least a couple for my personal use.

Yeah, I'm really excited! Right now they're checking to see if the color degradation from the back will be possible but that's quite hard to get since you'd have to manually degradate the color to orange, then screen print it to the fabric and do it the same way with every piece, instead of applying the same paint every time. Still, I'll definitely get at least a couple for my personal use.

If they use cotton and if the dye has enough yellow, it shouldn't be too hard. The panels that mainly need bleaching are the back and lower hemline panels. (There are varying degrees of bleaching on the other panels, depending on which jacket you are looking at, but those are the most critical and consistent throughout all screen copies.)

The easiest method I found was to spray bleach with the same kind of spray bottle used on plants. Misting it from the top and downward, getting heavier the lower you go. Then pour warm water from the top down and make the bleach "flow" through the fibers, until you have effectively washed the fabric clean of bleach. This will give you a fairly even gradient.

Greetings, PM Sent.
Just received my "Jacket Maker" jacket, looks like I'll be replacing it with this one.
Thx, can't wait.

If they use cotton and if the dye has enough yellow, it shouldn't be too hard. The panels that mainly need bleaching are the back and lower hemline panels. (There are varying degrees of bleaching on the other panels, depending on which jacket you are looking at, but those are the most critical and consistent throughout all screen copies.)

The easiest method I found was to spray bleach with the same kind of spray bottle used on plants. Misting it from the top and downward, getting heavier the lower you go. Then pour warm water from the top down and make the bleach "flow" through the fibers, until you have effectively washed the fabric clean of bleach. This will give you a fairly even gradient.

Yes, unfortunately, since it's a way longer process and since he couldn't find a provider we will only have the solid screen printed color for this jacket.

Greetings, PM Sent.
Just received my "Jacket Maker" jacket, looks like I'll be replacing it with this one.
Thx, can't wait.

He has a pretty cool jacket but it's more "Star Lord inspired" than screen accurate.

Last edited:

would it be possible to get an extra small one made, maybe even smaller than extra small? Im only 5'4" so im tiny.

Last edited:

What size is the elastic on the arms?

I don't have that with me right now but it's about 2 and 3 cms wide

would it be possible to get an extra small one made, maybe even smaller than extra small? Im only 5'4" so im tiny.

Yes we can.

I'm in for a large, no zipper or arm badge.

Great! Please include that in your PP payment so I can make sure I order it the right way.

Tomorrow will be the last day that I'll be taking payments for this first run, next run will be up in two weeks. I sent every interested person a message. If you didn't get one, please feel free to send me a message and I'll reply as soon as possible!

Danny

Tomorrow will be the last day that I'll be taking payments for this first run, next run will be up in two weeks. I sent every interested person a message. If you didn't get one, please feel free to send me a message and I'll reply as soon as possible!

Danny
So does the 20-28 days start now? Or when this thread started?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back