Custom Leather Jackets

I heard on the FJ.com forum that they can sometimes be difficult when it comes to communications. Looking at a couple jackets, I would personally feel safer going with a Logan's Closet version, which is only a couple hundred dollars more. Just my opinion.

Their communication skills are hit and miss, definitely not 100% like it's suppose to be. But Soulrevolver does need som epattern tweaking for the Wolverine jackets, but they really do have some killer designs, that only they carry, like the Butcher and Blackheart trench.
I've tossed the idea around a couple times to make me a Sabretooth trenchcoat from XO, but having to work with them from start to finish is pretty time consuming. I'm not sure I'm up for that just yet.

Haha...yeah man, you really put time and effort in already with your X2 (with great results of course!), it would be tons of work with the trench. BTW, I have not given up on looking around for one. If I find anything interesting, I'll let you know!

Soul Revolver does indeed have some cool designs. I just wonder how the leather is.

Well, after reading more about Vanson and OLF, and after trying several times to get in touch with Logan's Closet, to no avail, I went with OLF and ordered my jacket from the man (Milos B) who made the original. Rick from filmjackets.com helped me out too. I provided my measurements and then asked him to trim the sleeves a bit since I read that was a common issue. I also provided my bicep and wrist measurements to help out. Now just have to wait 3 weeks for the jacket.

3 weeks seems like a walk in the park compared to 6-9 months. :lol

I can't wait to see how it comes out, Struve.

Right on, Lobo. I like the simplicity of the all black look that constrasted and yet somehow complemented Logan"s red, blue, brown/tan color scheme. I was at AC Moore tonight looking at a can of Resin and color dye, thinking I might try my hand at casting Sabretooth claws or maybe even bone claws if I feel confident enough. Then I'd have to look into a nice pair of canine fangs and hook it up with X1 Sabretooth black Sclera lenses....because I love to mix and match. :lol

Hey Struve,

I'm looking forward to pics once it arrives. It would be interesting to see one with better fitting sleeves.

Yeah, I hope the sleeves come out good. I have seen several pics of X3 jacket owners who have skinny arms and the sleeves look baggy on them. I've also seen bigger guys who fill out the sleeves, unless it's a big guy with skinny arms. I'm kind of a mix between the two so I've got a good chance for a good fit. Dan The Man got into contact with me and he thinks I'd fit into a 44R perfectly.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back