Correct Scout Trooper Helmet Decals

Cry-Lo Ren

Hi guys so a member here is commissioning a KS scout trooper helmet for me and I am trying to locate some correct decals for the helmet.

I was browsing the star wars helmet website and see that on the scout trooper the side decal little triangle touches the bottom part where fan made ones seem to have a gap in between the 2. I have uploaded the some photos for reference (photo of helmet is original and photo of decal sheet is by trooperbay).

If anyone knows someone is the states that makes some great correct decals I would appreciate it.

Thanks guys.

s-l1600.jpg

SWH_Biker_scout_trooper_12.jpg

Your right about all the decals in the 3rd party market are just a shy bit from the triangle touching on the hook on the side of helmet. Could be by having the space allows for the print shops to be able to cut out the decals. I know on Ebay there is a user that is part of the 501st and their decals have been approved and are currently being used on helmets. I purchased some TK decals from them and they looked pretty good and they do free domestic shipping. Their user id is starwarfans1138 on Ebay. Hope that helps.

yea I did see that guy but kinda found it a bit odd that he states they are 501st approved becuase I went to the 501st website and under the scout trooper section in order for the helmet to be approved it does state "replace inaccurate "fish-hook" logo"

http://www.501st.com/databank/Costuming:TB_Scout_trooper

so unsure how exactly they are approved due to his still having that fish hook gap.

I did find these here

https://www.etsy.com/listing/250728265/star-wars-biker-scout-trooper-vinyl

but dont know id anyone has heard of him thus unsure how great they are, any thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back