Commissions vs. license sale

Yeah, itd be good to get other's opinions on the subject.

Also, you misunderstood, I meant that most other helmet builds out there are based on a pepakura model. Im going to provide a reference for those who want to do it the old fashioned way.

Itll get me in trouble to say this, but I see pep builds as cheating a little. There....I said. Ill be burned with the witches.

The cover is great. The way I see it, generic props have their own set of challenges. No-one knows what a space gun is actually meant to look like. Theres no standard. When you make a 'real' prop, people expect it to look a certain way and dont believe in it unless it does. Something you achieved with that one above.

Last edited:
Haha, thanks mate.

And thanks as well Art. Ill take that as a compliment. Ill have to discuss it with my client as to how he feels about it. Ive got to finish it yet, too. :D

And I too would like to hear you weigh in on the topic with any of your own experiences or even just opinions.

Just a CNC quickie...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391230008.581124.jpg will do the rastering tomorrow

I will have to have a run at one of these, even if it turns out imperfect it would be a time consuming fun build. Time consuming is exactly what I need. can`t decide on a model kit.

I will have to have a run at one of these, even if it turns out imperfect it would be a time consuming fun build. Time consuming is exactly what I need. can`t decide on a model kit.

Lol! Were you talking about Han? We did that for a giveaway at a prop meet.
Take a look at the beginning of this thread? I'd love to hear your opinions :-D

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back