(Comic Con and Iron Man III Mk VIII pics pg 5) Stealth Iron Man w/ automated helmet

Re: (Comic Con and Iron Man III Mk VIII pics pg 5) Stealth Iron Man w/ automated helm

I was just wondering with the new silhouette portrait that is coming out this month will that still work. Is it CraftROBO or won't it work with Pepakura? Please let me know because I am going to buy one if so.

Re: (Comic Con and Iron Man III Mk VIII pics pg 5) Stealth Iron Man w/ automated helm

I was just wondering with the new silhouette portrait that is coming out this month will that still work. Is it CraftROBO or won't it work with Pepakura? Please let me know because I am going to buy one if so.

I'm not sure. It really depends of the pep viewer software. I think right now the only have a pep viewer for craft robo and the cameo

This is totally awesome! Love that its different from what I'm use to seeing.

Re: Iron Man build using robo3687 files

yea, some of those are incredible, but my first would look like crap. lolllllllll Like I said, I do think the foam is a great option for some, But personally, I got a Mac for starters so I dont have a clue where I would get the blue prints printed cuz all the tutorial footage Ive seen with the Pepekura stuff is done on a PC. Thats first... then I feel like my foam cutting skills would end up looking like a summer camp arts and crafts project in the end. hahaha. What do ya think a good foam suit would go for around here?
I would suggest having a look at IM Nation see his post on the Junkyard.

can you explain the filler process and product and how the fiberglass comes into it? I have no experience with the materials and I'm trying to determine what's needed be it a fill and catalyst or spot putty? What I take it is seems like you have the mix and you spread sand wham bam thank you ma'am. am I over simplifying this? I want the smooth finish you have but I don't know exactly what you're doing? You have the fiberglass cloth on your materials but in the reference videos for bondo and it seems the process theres no mention that I saw of it? help!

Great Stealth Iron Man Mizuno!

Could you share what servos you used for the helmet. I already built one helmet and motorized, but it was a pumpkinhead and I can't use the same servos in it--they are way too big. Want to make sure I get servos with enough power to actually lift the faceplate...

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back