Cocaine Bear

I should mention Ray Liotta. I don't know what role he plays here but he looks pretty strung out, so maybe he's the person the cocaine was destined for :unsure:

Hmmm seems a bit of a "Snakes on a Plane" trailer or Sharknado... it's a great trailer and title flick... but is it actually good?

May check this one out just for Felicity vs Bear...

Hmmm seems a bit of a "Snakes on a Plane" trailer or Sharknado... it's a great trailer and title flick... but is it actually good?

You could cut & paste that response for most of what Hollywood puts out these days.

You could cut & paste that response for most of what Hollywood puts out these days.
Naw most Hollywood flicks are IP titles with a great “trailer house” cutting footage into a trailer for a movie that doesn’t actually exist… and I’m not completely crapping on that, I’m actually thinking of switching to that editing work as a career. I’m always the guy that cuts the music vids and studio reels for the projects I’m on anyway… Now I wanna make GREAT trailers out of mediocre movies, full time!

*COUGH* Wakanda Forever *COUGH*

These movies feel like the fake trailers they put before “Death Proof/Planet Terror” - don’t need to see the movie itself… it shouldn’t exist

Tho I guess that is a Hollywood flick these days

These movies feel like the fake trailers they put before “Death Proof/Planet Terror” - don’t need to see the movie itself… it shouldn’t exist
Don't knock those trailers. Some of them have been turned into films which are pretty decent.

Fake Trailer:

Real Film Trailer:

Fake Trailer:

Real Film Trailer:

Don't knock those trailers. Some of them have been turned into films which are pretty decent.

Fake Trailer:

Real Film Trailer:

Fake Trailer:

Real Film Trailer:
Aint knocken em! But they weren't MADE to be made... But yeah, Machete was good.

Where are my Tropic Thunder movies?!

Yes just saw M3gan on Peacock which I'm getting for free, so maybe this will end up on there. It might be on regular ota TV, before that, lol.

When I saw this the theater was lit up with laughter, some were were laughing so hard they were crying. I didn't really find it funny. The bear just basically tore through people. That's it.
Just saw it. Some of it was funny. Some of it was boring and slow. Lots of human error in handling the bear.
Ray liota, I wish your last film had been better.

Not totally bad, but not totally good.

I think Elizabeth Banks is trying to make up for the failure of her Charlie's Angels film.
She was REALLY angry with the public when her version of Charlie's Angels came out. She claimed that the public torpedoed her movie before it came out because the public is uneducated and she is a woman, this is why the movie bombed. To this day she claims that the reason her brilliant move failed is OUR fault, not that it sucked.
For this reason alone, I refuse to give that woman my money.

A sequel! Yes Please!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230302-133016_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230302-133016_Samsung Internet.jpg
    334.4 KB · Views: 41
She was REALLY angry with the public when her version of Charlie's Angels came out. She claimed that the public torpedoed her movie before it came out because the public is uneducated and she is a woman, this is why the movie bombed. To this day she claims that the reason her brilliant move failed is OUR fault, not that it sucked.
For this reason alone, I refuse to give that woman my money.
That's pretty much Hollywood these days though. The guy who wrote Quantumania is now saying "I did nothing wrong, my script was perfect!" These people have egos that their talent seems incapable of backing up.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back