Catwoman/Witchblade/Skyrim/Prawns/Undead

All of your costumes a great, but it's the District 9 crossplay that I find really mind-blowing. How are you changing you anatomy like that? The tank top is pretty open on the sides, so it doesn't really look like you're just strapped down in there... Are you... Did... what? Haha, I'm I'm impressed and a bit boggled.

All of your costumes a great, but it's the District 9 crossplay that I find really mind-blowing. How are you changing you anatomy like that? The tank top is pretty open on the sides, so it doesn't really look like you're just strapped down in there... Are you... Did... what? Haha, I'm I'm impressed and a bit boggled.

Uuuhhhm - - -

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

not only was this the most ridiculous question i was ever asked ... in my entire life ... but LOL..... and i am not even answering this one .. i am just forwarding it to steven right now

not only was this the most ridiculous question i was ever asked ... in my entire life ... but LOL..... and i am not even answering this one .. i am just forwarding it to steven right now

Haha! Yeah... I posted that and was pretty sure I regretted it. :unsure

lol the prawn is my boyfriend ....he is significantly flatter than me in the chest region

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAaaaaOM*G! That is completely unexpected and hilarious. :facepalm

And that explains A LOT about the uncanny things going on with that costume... like how a little mustache can so subtly yet significantly transform your features. Oh, I'm going to be laughing at myself about this one for a minute. :$:lol

But really, mostly :$

Now wait a minute. Things are starting to add up here. A girl who likes props, costumes, and video games, and now this shapeshifting ability. Hmm... She's a witch!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back