Done / Completed Captain James Hook - The Hook! - 1:1 METAL 890€ each!!! Cast from Original

I'm afraid I'm out if the dagger run is not going to take place, and as far as I can see, it's not looking good for that run. So if people here really want a hook, I'd say: sign up for the dagger too, so both runs can take place. If the daggers are not a go, than maybe this one neither... :(
already have the dagger and don't need another.
if someone can post these on the RPF facebook group maybe that might get some more interest.

It's starting to sound like there are too many "if this, then that" going on. Not getting a great feeling about this happening.
If we'll find another one that will join the list, I'll be happy to take 2 TomVDJ spot to start this run. But I need at least one other to complete my list

It's starting to sound like there are too many "if this, then that" going on. Not getting a great feeling about this happening.
I see both props as one, to be honest: Hook + dagger as a set. I have one "spare" hook now, so I was looking to get 3 sets by getting 3 extra daggers and two hooks, but without the daggers, this is not possible. So that's a bit the logic behind in my case. ;-)

Please add me to a standby list in case anyone drops out of the €650 list… I unfortunately cannot swing 890.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back