Captain America: The Winter Soldier 1:1 Shield [Beast Kingdom]

In short, I have confirmed that the shield is $1,500.00 US Dollars. However, Sideshow hasn't made a final decision if or when they will be selling the shield.

Sorry, I will pass on this one.

LACrimeGuy

In short, I have confirmed that the shield is $1,500.00 US Dollars. However, Sideshow hasn't made a final decision if or when they will be selling the shield.

Sorry, I will pass on this one.

LACrimeGuy

Ouch... that is a nice shield but extremely pricy especially for plastic/resin. I would hope that the law of supply and demand kicks in and companies start making replicas that can be competitive in pricing and quality to what can be manufactured by other means.

I would be eager to know who makes the aluminum shields and for what price...anybody know?
Guess shipping a bulky shield to Europe would be the tricky and expensive part...

If anyone is interested in a shield from Capt America: Winter Soldier, check out this page: https://www.facebook.com/kingartshk

When I contacted them, I was told the shield will go for under $600 USD and are made of aluminum. Please contact them directly for any further info. I might consider one once the pre-order starts

LACrimeGuy

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back