Captain America TFA Movie Costume (W.I.P)

Finished product pictures. Sadly my movie style helmet broke the day of, so I had to go with the WW2 helmet. I also made a shield out of fruit for my pre movie party. I will post more pictures soon.

nice work on your cap suit. There r a few guys who sell them here in the junkyard. just do a cap shield search and u can find all the threads. Good Luck

I looked hours and hours through the junkyard and many other places but I can't find a good quality metal movie style shield. Does any one know where I can get one for less than $300?

I finished analyzing the real Avengers costume from head to toe. I was able to sketch out the blueprints of the entire uniform - front and back. Hopefully I will be able to start creating the costume soon.

I have progress about to be started on the Avengers style captain america uniform, mods would it me ok if made a new thread for that one on do I have to keep it on this thread?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back