Captain America: Avengers costume genderswap

I love this so much! I saw your final pictures on deviantart and I am actually trying to make a similar cap cosplay right now. I was wondering how you made the patterns for the top and how you made the pants?

I love this so much! I saw your final pictures on deviantart and I am actually trying to make a similar cap cosplay right now. I was wondering how you made the patterns for the top and how you made the pants?

Thank you!

For the jacket, I found a front zip motorcycle jacket pattern and made edits from that. I like modifying a front zip because I wanted to utilize the full front for the band collar. Then just spent a lot of time figuring out what all the pieces were, what color they were, and where they went and patterned those to fit on the pattern (throw me int hat briar patch). The pants are just a legging pattern I drafted (http://www.onelittleminuteblog.com/2013/01/drafting-and-sewing-leggings-stretch-yourself/) which I added the the appropriate details to.

I hope that helps!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back