Cad Bane sculpt

Hello! Awesome sculpt!!! I was wondering, since I'm almost finished with a hondo Ohnaka sculp (I'm using soft, never-dry clay), what kind of plaster would you recommend I use to make the mold from this. My finished mask will be latex too. Thanks!!!

Hey,thanks! Actually,all of my masks are made only from silicone,i never use latex. In my country latex is not really available,and with the shipping it is almost in the same price as silicone. Latex is not my favorite because of its physical attributions. So i dont know what kind of plaster will do the job for your work with that. For my masks i use silicone molds with resin mother mold,or simply resin mold. Heres my sale thread with the masks: http://www.therpf.com/f13/star-wars-masks-new-mask-added-173048/

- - - Updated - - -

Are you work on the Animated Hondo? I have my own kind weequay,but in my plans theres also the animated version. Do you have pic?

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back