BTTF - Back to the Future Merchandise (Toys, Models, Figures, Statues)

Back to the Future props are almost always overpriced because the maker knows people will still buy it. Just like how the flux capacitor is an inaccurate $400 waste of money. The Mr Fusion is decent, but way too much for a big hunk of plastic. Expect the time circuits to be more than $300.

Back to the Future props are almost always overpriced because the maker knows people will still buy it. Just like how the flux capacitor is an inaccurate $400 waste of money. The Mr Fusion is decent, but way too much for a big hunk of plastic. Expect the time circuits to be more than $300.

I'm hoping the 700 dollar price range, please oh please

I'm pretty certain the watch will just be a mini clocktower clock just like the necklace

aaah i wasn't thinking of that! yes that would make sense, i noticed the necklace gonna have to pick one up for my girlfriend

- - - Updated - - -

My good friend Joe Walser built that prototype. IT IS GORGEOUS!!!

thats the leader of the restoration team, now this makes me want to own it even more!! AAHHH!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Here's a little teaser video I made of all the items at the EFX booth during SDCC 2015.

http://youtu.be/xgToQgsoIBw

thank you for that!! i really appreciate it!

Absolutely! Stop wishing for a high price tag people!

Seriously, I'm interested in their products. They are top notch. Biggest problem is -they take YEARS to release anything.

i understand where your coming from with the wait period. I haven't ordered anything from eFX but have seen the wait periods people have had to go through.

do they have to paid completely up front? or is their a down deposit and when products ready you pay?

if it's a down deposit I don't mind waiting because it gives you more time to save up. but paying completely up front and waiting 2 years is crazy...

They require a down payment. I've ordered several items from them over the years, but only ended up with one (yes, one) product because the wait was so long. I even saved up a few grand in cash to buy the Studio TIE Fighter, but it took several years to release and other expenses came up so I had to spend my money elsewhere.

I had the Scout Trooper helmet on preorder, but found it hard to justify the price. Then the wait was so long I couldn't justify keeping that either. So I cancelled my order.

A few of the guys on here emailed him about his jacket, he was offering them at $1400 then a few days later $495. Everyone thought it was smelling a bit dodgy and no one that I know of bought one of this guys jackets.

Yeah I got the same vibe from the poor quality videos and lack of activity on the indiegogo page.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back