Interest Bookie Blasters Bronze Cast Webley No 1 Mk 1 Flare Gun

Some potential good news on the ROTJ blaster front. Believe I have found a local source that can make the front bull barrel for the ROTJ version out of aluminum. Meeting with them on Monday to discuss the details. If they can do it, will have pricing details sometimes next week!

Thanks
Dave

Next two are completed and ready to ship out! These two are heading out to Rogermaximus and Jesster.

Talking with my shop tomorrow - next 5 should be back from the foundry any day and ready to get started on the clean up process.

Will update a little later in the week when I have more info.

Thanks,
Dave

Attachments

• web 4.JPG
    web 4.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 126
  • web 3.JPG
    web 3.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 119
  • Web 2.JPG
    Web 2.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 127
  • Web 1.JPG
    Web 1.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 119
Good morning. Just a quick update on the next batch of Webley's. My shop is supposed to get 3 of the 5 that are in process back from the foundry this morning. The other 2 should be completed by the foundry by the end of the week. My shop will get to work on the clean up right away, so expect to have them in hand within the next 2 weeks. Will let everyone know individually what their status is as we get closer to having them in hand.

Was supposed to meet with a new shop here in Colorado Springs last week about the ROTJ front barrel made in aluminum, but got 4-5 inches of snow and blizzard weather last Tues/Wed and didn't make it down there. Planning on meeting with them tomorrow to discuss options.

Thanks,
Dave

Updated deposit list.

Quick update on the next batch - My shop got the next 3 casts on Wednesday - in the clean up/finishing process - hope to be ready by the end of the coming week or into the following week. I have one full set of greeblies/wood stock ready to go - more on order, so those that have full EE-3's - could be a couple more weeks before I receive those. Will update with additional status as I have it.

Good news on the ROTJ blaster front. Finally had the chance to meet with a machine shop here in Colorado Springs - showed them the plans and the prototype for the aluminum front barrel - they think they can do the job no problem. They are currently working up the details and a price quote - should have more information by the end of the week regarding pricing and timeframes. If all goes as planned, could be offering the ROTJ version blasters in around 2-3 months.

Thanks,
Dave

Good morning. Quick update on the next set of Webley's. The welding/metal chasing is completed, so just need to do the fine finishing and patina. Should have these in hand next week - one to two feet of snow predicted for Colorado Springs/Denver for this weekend, so I am not driving anywhere. :) Picture of the 5 new ones below. Love these in progress pictures! The shop is starting 3 more wax molds this week, so those would be ready around the end of May/1st part of June timeframe.

I have 1 full set of parts/stock in stock to complete a full EE-3 - that one will go to Mandingalow since he is currently paid in full. Have another 6 parts sets and 10 stock in process currently - expect to receive those around the first part of May. Will update everyone individually as we get a little closer.

On the ROTJ front, the first shop that I took the front barrel plans to can't do it - too small of a project for them - they would want 50-100 units to take on the project and I cannot commit to that currently... :) They work with another shop in town for smaller orders, so I am meeting with them tomorrow. Hopefully will be a go within the next few weeks. Fingers crossed.

Anyway - let me know if you have any questions. Couple spots still available for pre-order/deposits.

Thanks,
Dave

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 121
Right after I posted my update this morning, got this beautiful picture!! Thanks Sidewinder!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    177.2 KB · Views: 129
Good morning. Quick update on the next set of Webley's. The welding/metal chasing is completed, so just need to do the fine finishing and patina. Should have these in hand next week - one to two feet of snow predicted for Colorado Springs/Denver for this weekend, so I am not driving anywhere. :) Picture of the 5 new ones below. Love these in progress pictures! The shop is starting 3 more wax molds this week, so those would be ready around the end of May/1st part of June timeframe.

I have 1 full set of parts/stock in stock to complete a full EE-3 - that one will go to Mandingalow since he is currently paid in full. Have another 6 parts sets and 10 stock in process currently - expect to receive those around the first part of May. Will update everyone individually as we get a little closer.

On the ROTJ front, the first shop that I took the front barrel plans to can't do it - too small of a project for them - they would want 50-100 units to take on the project and I cannot commit to that currently... :) They work with another shop in town for smaller orders, so I am meeting with them tomorrow. Hopefully will be a go within the next few weeks. Fingers crossed.

Anyway - let me know if you have any questions. Couple spots still available for pre-order/deposits.

Thanks,
Dave

Is there any chance that I could order just the wooden stock from you? Plain unfinished wood, just shaped and doesn't even need to be sanded. That would be a huge help to me.

Last edited:
Is there any chance that I could order just the wooden stock from you? Plain unfinished wood, just shaped and doesn't even need to be sanded. That would be a huge help to me.

Woodman is the one that makes the walnut stocks. I am sure if you PM here or on TDH he would be able to help out. Would prefer not to sell from my stock since I try to coordinate the number of stocks with the number of bronze casts months in advance. :)

thanks,
Dave

Good morning - quick update for this May the 7th. Picked up the next 5 Webleys last week and the parts kits arrived! Just waiting on the wood stocks - should be about a week before they arrive. I will work on getting the parts cleaned up and painted so that I can ship out the next set of blasters once the wood stocks arrive. Has been a little hectic here - my wife and I are in the process of buying a new home, so have been getting this one ready to sell. Shouldn't slow the process down any since most everything is done - the parts for the Webley project are off in the corner of my work room, so can still access them and work on the blasters in the evenings each week - just can't have "guns" laying around when people come to look at our current home.
smile.png

Thanks,
Dave

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back