Boba Fett: The Movie

I am not a huge fan of star wars. (I know right?) I do like Boba Fett though and it was always the suit and the idea of the character that made me like him. I would go see this movie if it was to ever be made.

Yes, he's the best Bounty Hunter in the galaxy because:

1. He needs to be reminded in person around all the other Bounty Hunters that there is to be "No disintegrations" even when the job clearly states the bounty must be taken alive. Vader even wags his finger in front of his face.

2. Hangs around Jabba the Hutt for absolutely no reason. For a bounty hunter who just got his pay for delivering Han Solo to him, he sure likes to stick around his now former client years after the job is done. Why? Is it the food? I highly doubt Jabba hired him on as a body guard during ROTJ. That's not exactly what a bounty hunter is.

3. Takes on stupid jobs and does them poorly. Jabba wants Boba Fett to help track down Han Solo in Mos Eisley, but Greedo ends up getting to him before he does. Heck, Han even walks up to Jabba the Hutt in bay 94 that takes everyone by surprise. Why was Boba Fett there again? It must seem silly to have the #1 bounty hunter in the galaxy failing to find a guy in a cantina and stick around only to watch Jabba be humiliated by the person who OWES HIM MONEY. Time well spent.

4. He can't aim for &*%$.

attachment.php

Last edited:
I think Boba Fett is a pretty cool guy. Eh gets eaten by Sarlacc and doesn't afraid of anything.

You know what was awesome about the first Star Wars movie? Darth Vader walks in like a boss, fully formed, and we don't need to know anything about his origin story. (And how'd that work out, by the way?)

Same deal with Boba Fett in ESB. Interesting mysterious character who's perfect just the way he is. (With Jeremy Bulloch's voice.)

Same deal with Boba Fett in ESB. Interesting mysterious character who's perfect just the way he is. (With Jeremy Bulloch's voice.)

Jeremy Bulloch did not provide Boba Fett's voice. He was Boba Fett in costume. Jason Wingreen did his voice in the original version while Temuera Morrison did his voice for the DVD release.

jeyl love your post hahaha

found this quote online
"you guys both got to stop perpetuating this myth that Boba Fett is some kind of bad-ass. All right? He has a jet pack. So did the Rocketeer. Really cool. When it comes time for battle, the man's Michael Bay - all style, no substance."

I can't see him dying in the Sarlaac. Sure, if some animal fell in it can't get out. But he has all that stuff with him. He could work his way out while the helmet and chestplate protected him.

Jeremy Bulloch did not provide Boba Fett's voice. He was Boba Fett in costume. Jason Wingreen did his voice in the original version while Temuera Morrison did his voice for the DVD release.

And even Boba's big scene, the corridor walk, it's another guy again.

.....and there's no Santa Claus.

Perhaps we should think of Fett as a Clouseau type character.

The only smart thing he did was trail the Falcon from the garbage trail, but maybe even that was a mistake. I'm going to dump my garbage....hits the thrusters lever....sees the Falcon go by...hey, look how awesome I am. I found Han Solo!

He gets his man...except when he accidentally disintegrates them....and ends up chief of police....err...the best bounty hunter in the galaxy.

Love the costume, though.

I can't see him dying in the Sarlaac. Sure, if some animal fell in it can't get out. But he has all that stuff with him. He could work his way out while the helmet and chestplate protected him.

Ahh but he did and Ahhh but he didn't.

Dreamworks Animation will make The Walt Disney Story before this happens - but if it did - I'd only go see it if Kurt Russell was cast as Boba Fett. And they'd have to disreguard anything Lucas did in the prequels or the stupid Clone cartoon.

Stuntman Fett, Boba Burton

Big Trouble on Little Bespin

THAT I would see.

"It's like I told my last wife, I says 'Honey, I never jump ta hyperspace faster than I can get coordinates from the navicomputer. Besides that, it's all in the reflexes."

:lol

As MicDavis pointed out, Boba Fett is the most overrated character in Star Wars, but I stand by the belief that of all the costumes in Star Wars, Boba Fett's is still the best!

I don't, though. It's one of the worst, for me. Honestly. I think the other bounty hunters look more impressive. Even that inarticulate lizard thing that can't walk or move much. Boba Fett always kind of looks like someone's grandma to me somehow...The hat's too big and makes the body look weak and puny. You don't get that with the big stormtrooper helmets so much because of the beefy body-armor. But Fett's little soft sleeves and trousers with that big head just make him look daft. And then there's that half-hearted cape thing. No, no, it's a mess.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back