Limited Run Blade Runner police badges with vintage Amberlith X. *** Final run available now - january 2024 ***

Order placed! Thanks for all of the hard work you put into these! Does anybody know if this badge fits into Indy Magnoli's "Deckard Wallet"?

Guess you'll have to send me one so I can check. :lol:

Seriously though, if you want to send me the dimensions, I can confirm exactly how it'll fit for you.
The dimension of the laminate is 67x99mm.

Thank you all for the support, orders and kind words, it means a lot to me. I have 19 package to make today, this is the first time this happens to me! I'll try to ship as much as possible today and ship the rest on Monday if needed.

Thank you all :)

The one I picked up from EHP was larger than the one included in the Magnoli set, but easily fit still, so I wouldn't worry too much unless it's a way bigger than the Earl Hayes Press one...

IMG_5803.png

Hello there,

All orders have been packed and labeled, tracking numbers have already been sent out by email but the post office changed its opening time and I couldn't bring the packages today on time (shipping label and customs declaration are about 15 minutes for me to edit for each package!), that means i'll bring them there tomorrow morning and since it will be the week end, they will only start moving on Monday. Sorry, I wish they had started their journey today!

For the people that ordered 4 badges, I haven't sent the tracking numbers yet as I will get those at the post office tomorrow. But your orders are also packed and will be sent in the same batch as the others :)

regarding tracking, they will work on your local post website, however, tracking there will usually only work when the packages reach Paris and start their international journey. This shipping option is quite cheap and perfect for the badges, however, it is not the fastest, please expect at least 7 to 10 days before receiving your badges.

Thank you all again so much for your support for my work, very much appreciated!
there are 11 Deckard badges left in stock now, get them while you can :)

cheers all!

Hi Ethan, I just found your new run and just ordered 2 badges. Can't believe I nearly missed this and looking forward to getting more examples of your great work. Cheers John

Thank you all for the orders and kind words! it means a lot to me!
Since that batch sold pretty well, I decided to do a final batch a few days ago and I have finished it today.

SO, Everything that is in stock on the website is everything that is left, no more! If you are interested in my badges, grab them while they are available because this is it! I have finished my vintage Amberlith stock and it's a nice milestone for me to stop doing those :)

so, this is the last batch of badges from me. About 20 Deckard left, a few of the other characters, that's it :)

I hope you'll enjoy the badges when you receive them, I have worked really hard to make those as perfect as possible :)
If you like what you receive from me, feel free to leave a positive feedback on my RPF trader history there, it's always appreciated and good for future buyers:

and feel free to post photos in your collection! I love and collect those!

cheers all :)

Order placed for the full set. The artistry that went into these is obvious and I regret waiting so long to hop on the train. Lovely work, eethan!

Bruce

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back