Blade Runner Offworld Inc Blaster- All Metal - my first build

I've got a bunch, but all derivatives of the original (No design alteration, as such) - and K's and Luv's too, last from the original props
nice, I want to do luv's and I have a 3d print of k's blaster, but that handle paint job kind scares me....please share what you have. I would love to see em. I always love seeing people's collections, or even part of them...it's fun to see what people come up with for their blasters

Here's what I currently have..but I have a few new additions "in the pipe" and hopefully another revision of the enforcer in the horizon :0p. Looking at this I might have problem...do they have a "Blade Runner Blasters Anonymous" group on here....lol.

As I suspected, a lot of blasters. Those are great! I can see the progression in your Enforcer. :D

nice, I want to do luv's and I have a 3d print of k's blaster, but that handle paint job kind scares me....please share what you have. I would love to see em. I always love seeing people's collections, or even part of them...it's fun to see what people come up with for their blasters

Will do when I'm home from work - think you'll like them!

At long last! Been an interesting couple of weeks, so just getting to post these now. Also have a couple of Off Worlds and the dual barrel shotgun to get around to!

Attachments

• 20240319_211432.jpg
    20240319_211432.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 45
  • 20240319_211449.jpg
    20240319_211449.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 40
  • 20240319_211454.jpg
    20240319_211454.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 39
  • 20240319_210731.jpg
    20240319_210731.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 44
At long last! Been an interesting couple of weeks, so just getting to post these now. Also have a couple of Off Worlds and the dual barrel shotgun to get around to!
I really love your collection, did you build your own Luv and K blasters....I've been thing thinking of doing one of each.....any suggestions on files or paint colors? Can't wait to see the OW's and the shotgun. You know it's really kinda cool that OW owners are so passionate about their blasters.

Last edited:
I really love your collection, did you build your own Luv and K blasters....I've been thing thinking of doing one of each.....any suggestions on files or paint colors? Can't wait to see the OW's and the shotgun. You know it's really kinda cool that OW owners are so passionate about their blasters.

Luv's and K's are resin casts - I do have a metal K as well, but it's slightly over sized.

I'll have to dig out the OWs, and the shotty would be lovely to include, if I ever get round to it

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back