Blade runner 2049 officer K blaster

Sold for 340 USD - Out of Stock
Model&props/fomiche blade runner 2049 officer K blaster in metal. Functional trigger and hammer as well as red LED lights. Asking 340 usd for the blaster. Buyer pays postage.
IMG_4723.jpeg
IMG_4724.jpeg
IMG_4722.jpeg

The blaster is sold and another person is on queue if the sale falls through. To answer your questions; it does not come with the wooden presentation box. Postage to the states is 60 USD fully insured and traceable.

Check sold listings on ebay and message the seller, I have one, its one of my favorites. This one looks like it might be the first version, I have had both and the second version is greatly improved.

Be careful with the eBay seller. If it’s the seller I think it is, they’ve been scamming for years. Theres a thread somewhere discussing the issues.

Be careful with the eBay seller. If it’s the seller I think it is, they’ve been scamming for years. Theres a thread somewhere discussing the issues.
You're not talking about Brandomack are you ? Surely he wouldn't show his face on ebay. ..

You're not talking about Brandomack are you ? Surely he wouldn't show his face on ebay. ..
No it was a confusing story of two Micheles. One good maker, one bad. The bad maker would try to pass himself as the other Michele. Super confusing

Good? Bad? Depends on who you ask. Both of their names are Michele, both are from Italy. One of them never made a metal K-blaster, the other one is the only one who ever has offered a completed one to collectors and he has 100% positive feedback on eBay.

Last edited:
Is one of them Michele Possanza - aka "AtimeSidkit" here on the RPF? If so, I'd definitely recommend avoiding him. If you look at the thread for his Crystal Skull replica, you'll see that he stole many thousands of dollars from people.

Like I said it all depends who you ask. Michele P knew SIDkit and claims ownership and rights to his SIDs work. Michele F and Michele P worked together as partners for 20 years, which goes back to a time when SIDKIT was operating. Then they had a falling out, Michele P has been trashing Michele F all over the place ever since, and because of this Michele F has been labeled as a re caster here and other places. Michele F explained it all to me and referenced a newspaper article about Michele P, judge for your self. Who is a re caster? Perfette repliche metalliche vendute attraverso internet - il mattino di Padova I can say I have had many great transactions just through email, not backed up by any market place with Michele F, he is a stand up guy, his products are second to none, he has offered things that no one else has been able to, all in metal. They are priced fairly and I have never had a bad experience or been dissapointed with the item. Their latest spat was around Michele P's claims that Michele F stole his screen used rubber stunt pistol, (or cast of) K's blaster and is now selling recasts of it, but if you analyze Michele F's K blaster next to the screen used hero, you will see inconsistencies with the overall details in shape and scale, from the screen used version, ( I did have a picture up but not sure I'm able to share is as it was shared with me confidentially). so that is evidence to me at least, that its not a stolen recast, plus I actually saw pictures of the project in different stages of development, its not a recast. There is a lot of recasting in this hobby, "this was cast of the screen used version", ect, that is desirable but its still a recast if of someone else work. When it gets down to you recast my recast of a recast, it just becomes ridiculous, as it is in this case.

Last edited:
Good? Bad? Depends on who you ask. Both of their names are Michele, both are from Italy. One of them never made a metal K-blaster, the other one is the only one who ever has offered a completed one to collectors and he has 100% positive feedback on eBay.
So are they any good ? Pictures look a bit wonky, non-straight lines and such.

Well, its not as precise as Joatrash's version, but he has a knack for accuracy. These metal ones are hand made one at a time, and the (ONLY!) all metal one I have ever seen available for sale, period! I am member of 2 RPF failed runs of members to tried to reproduce this in metal. Elaylay and Brandomack, both very capable modelers and they couldn't make it work. Michele Fomiche has been making them successfully since 2018, I bought his version one, then he improved it and corrected the size so I bought his version 2, I also bought his Malcom Reynolds pistol in all metal, its spectacular!

I would love to get in on the All Metal 2049 Blaster. I was in on Brandomack's run and lost $600. Really a shame how that went down. How does the Malcom Reynold's pistol compare to Badger's 47A or the Sidkit version?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back