Big-ass Death Star

Hey, that looks familiar. Is that one of them there Star Track spaceships? :lol

Seriously, looks GREAT !!!

WELL DONE SIR.

...and the results...

I don't have my good camera to hand so this is a bit shoddy - but you get the idea... I like to think it adds a bit of context to the display. :)

Thanks for all your help! :) :cool:thumbsup

sd-ds.jpg

Looks great but you need to light the SD from the right to match the shadowing on the DS.

Will

Hey all,

Didn't know if anyone still had access to these high res pictures of the Death Star, currently have access to some large format printing equipment and wanted to make something for my room. I would be interested in any star wars subject to test out.

Thanks! This is my first post.

In return, I can offer any kind of image prep services, I have some software that will let me enlarge a "not so big" image and keep the edges sharp, to hide the pixel jaggies.

anyways, thanks in advance
-rob

Hi guys,
New to the forum. Any chance of getting a copy of the high res death star image? I need it at 300dpi for digital printing onto glass. If it is a stock photo that is charged for, can I get a price please.
Thanks
Mike

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back