Best places to find a Dutch M95 pouch?

SCREAMINYELLOW

As the title says, I'm currently looking for a real Dutch M95 "Hembrug" ammo pouch for my Luke ANH belt build, but it is dang near impossible to find (knew this would likely be the case, but had no idea this would be nearly as difficult as the Warner + Swasey pouch). Besides EvilBay, where are some good places to look? (perhaps sites like Sportsman's Guide others have had luck with)

1687798853591.png

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I had several links stored but they old sold, sorry.
Your best bet is militaria websites, especially in Europe, and even more specifically in the Netherlands.
In my experience, they are rarely listed as m95, you need to search with as many key words you can think off, Dutch leather pouch being a good one I think. Feel free to use Google translate for Dutch key words as well.

But the want to buy section will probably help you, a lot of people here have some so you might get lucky.
Good luck in your search

I had several links stored but they old sold, sorry.
Your best bet is militaria websites, especially in Europe, and even more specifically in the Netherlands.
In my experience, they are rarely listed as m95, you need to search with as many key words you can think off, Dutch leather pouch being a good one I think. Feel free to use Google translate for Dutch key words as well.

But the want to buy section will probably help you, a lot of people here have some so you might get lucky.
Good luck in your search
Thank you very much!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back