Batman Beyond

Oooohhhh... that looks neat. I am LOVING this build.

Have you considered cutting the cowl jaw loose then attaching it to a stretchable fabric under-hood so it moves with your jaw?

The mask covers his whole face but bizarrely moves with his mouth, maybe you could do something similar.

Of course, you may already have plans for something like that, so I'll just sit back and enjoy the updates :D

Really didn't like the second cowl until you added the brow and those final lines, now it's looking great! Also can't wait to see more suit progress, the panels look really good.

thanks guys, there is a second beyond cowl in progress with an open mouth out of stretchable fabric and a face shield, this way should be better for drinking and talking, stay tuned!

My boots for the suit, based on vans slipper

Gesendet von meinem HTC One S mit Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1389206283661.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389206283661.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 348
The most lines i will draw with latexcolor, the calf protection will be foam and the rest of the boot lycra fabric

My undersuit arrived, fits perfect, got it from a zentaishop in China, custom-made with my dimensions

Mhm I'm not so happy how the mouth comes out, I have to work on this one, any idea?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back